Indicators with alerts/signal - page 71

AltosTrader
AltosTrader  

CCI Request

I have seAARCHED THIS THREAD AND COME UPO WITH NOTHING THAT WILL DO THE JOB FOR ME.-00ops Soory for raising me voice.

I will attempt to attach the indicator which is excellent but for one thing, It will only play the alert. Now I can change the alert externally but that defeats my object as I am already using a siren (in plACE OF THE ALERT) to warn of a possible entry. I need the CCI to play anything of mY choosingTO LET me know it is an exit, not and entry.

Can anyone make it play a wave of my chhoosing or somwe othe name not in the MT4 sounds folder - or tell me how to do it.

Most sincere thanks to anyone who can help - Sorry for me spelling I am wqhhooped up an a pain killer at present

Regards'Altos

tradespain
tradespain  

Need steprsi with alert box and sound

Hi,

I need steprsi indicator with sound alert, when croos yellow and magenta Thanks

Files:
JaxPacific
JaxPacific  

Bollinger ma cross alert combo

Does anyone have an alert only after both are true? Ie- if price breaks a bollinger band and the MA's have crossed and THEN an alert sounds? I'm just needing something to wake me up in the euro session. Thanks anyone!

heck, I would even take a bollinger + regular price level alert combo. Just some sort of a combo to act as a filter so the bollinger alert isn't sounding every other bar. Has anyone run across this? I ran many searches, but didn't find anything and was hoping I didn't have to scan all 213 pages of this thread, but will if I have to! thanks again.

yass
yass  

candle alerts

is there any alert/signal when the candle change its colour ? thanks

yass
yass  

Braintrend2sig

Please can any one send the Braintrend2sig indicator with sound alarm!!

thanks

yass
yass  

Ichimoku

hello

is there any sound alert for Ishimoku when the candle cross or touch the up or down Kumo will generate the sound ?? thanks

yass
yass  

Attached Files RAVI FX Fisher.mq4 (2.9 KB, 554 views

Hello traders

Is there any sound alert to Ravi indicator when a cross of the tigger lines accures the alert will send a sound?? thanks

xard777
xard777  

re Alerts

Hi everyone,

These alerts are really great.

Does anyone know if it is possible how to use an alert to send a text msg to my phone?

thanks again for your help.

Xard777

xard777
xard777  
jyrik:
Will too thank you very much

It is not working for me it works as indicator great put no email or sound alert.

SORRY!!

Could you add alert to this too.

Hi there jyrik,

The version that you have posted does not have any alert written in the program, perhaps you have posted an older version.

Xard777

xard777
xard777  
jyrik:
Hello Thank you very much for looking into it, yes it is older version, I dont like new version the old one is better. So it is unpossible to great alert for it

can yu post the newer version? I am interested in the alert code...

thanks

Xard777