Indicators with alerts/signal - page 79

droesparky
droesparky  

You can add levels to most indicators in MT4 however Im talking about the MBA indicator and this would be what you would add to the programing to add them

#property indicator_level1 70

droesparky
droesparky  

Candle closes below or above line

Is there a alert indicator out there that will send an alert email and sound when price closes below or above horizontal lines

Place two lines high and low and have a indicator send alert once candle closes below the low and above the high line.

droesparky
droesparky  

Has anyone put an alert on the SSL indicator yet?

If not could someone do that?

droesparky
droesparky  

I admit I havent look thru all the post!

Im wonder if there is a indicator that tells you the distance in pips price is away from a moving average, that you could set an alert for a certian number of pips and be alerted.

thanks

droesparky
droesparky  

Was searching the thread and found a WPR ALERT, however it dosnt seem to work. It dosnt even load. Is there another one out there. would like to have a W%R with and alert.

droesparky
droesparky  

thank You ND as usual you are on top of things.

droesparky
droesparky  

there are three different signals in this indicator could someone make a different alert for each.

droesparky
droesparky  

Help Needed

My Pickup was broken into on the 21st and they took my laptop. Im in the process of set a new one up.

I have my trade set up close but there is a indicator I pick up a few weeks ago and I cant remember the correct name for it, I thought t was on this tread but I cant find it.

I believe its a TRIX indicator and the name of the indicator starts out like

( THV3 ). This is from memory and I could be off on the name some Im sure about the TH part.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

DRoe

droesparky
droesparky  

Thanks Pauluk I got it.

droesparky
droesparky  

May Be Tricky

I have a indicator on a template 4 times with a different setting each time, and would like and alert when all four are at low and a seperate indicator when all four are high.

here my indicator and template so you can see what I mean.

Files: