Indicators with alerts/signal - page 80

droesparky
droesparky  

FatherJack

Not sure what is wrong, however I have had the problem before and it always seem to straighte out when I shut down mt4 and restarted it.

I use it on three different computors and all work.

droesparky
droesparky  

here is a pic of chart if it will help

BTW if you are not familar with this indicator it is a zigzag and it repaints. so beware and get familar with it before using.

Isaac
Isaac  
chip82:
Hii..did anyone have this BBands_stop v1 with alert?

try this 1

forglory
forglory  

Simple RSI close alert

Hey everyone. I've been looking for a simple RSI audible alert for MT4, which would ring when the RSI closes above a certain level and below a certain level.

That pretty old thread www.forex-tsd.com/indicators-metatrader-4/4888-rsi-alert-popup.html is asking for the same thing but in the given list I haven't found anything like that although it's very simple? It could also be that for now I just don't have any knowledge to even slightly modify one of those so thanks if anyone can help.

So 3 parameters:

-RSI Period X

-Audible alert when RSI closes above level X

-Audible alert when RSI closes below level X

No need for arrows, colors or anything besides that really.

Thank you!

akhtarali786
akhtarali786  

ma touch alert

newdigital:
You may use this one.

It plays sound with alert on crossing. Besides you may select the first EMA period and second EMA period for crossing.

If you need some particular sounds it is possible to place an other wav file in /sounds folder, then open in MetaTrader "Tools", then "Options", "Events" and select your file for alert. I did not try but I think it should work.

hi

i looking for alert for bar to touch or close below or above a 200 ma.

thanks

ali

akhtarali786
akhtarali786  

cci email alert

newdigital:
Some indicators with alert/signals with author's comments:

- EMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Exponential Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- SMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Simple Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- SMMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Smoothed Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- LWMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Linear Weighted Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- 2CCI_ZeroCross_Alert:

Enter your trend indicating cci value and your entry signal cci value (ie 50 and 14) and it'll alert you to when it crossed.

Thanks Jason Robinson (jnrtrading)

hi

i am looking for cci email alert, can you help? thanks

european
european  

StepMA_v7 with alerts or signals

Anybody can post or direct to StepMA_v7.mq4 with alerts or signals on color change?

thanks

euro

willmalou
willmalou  

Advanced_ADX_WithAlert

If possible can someone please change the alert to only sound once per bar and add a switch to turn on or off? Thanks in advance for the help.

willmalou
willmalou  

Thanks

tcl:
sorry, I just a newbie in mq4 programming, I already add a little code that can switch the alert on or off, hope this helpful

Thanks will try it later on.

pipsnaper
pipsnaper  

Need Help With Solar Wind Alert

Hi folks, if it's not asking too much could anyone of you knowledgeable forum friends please add an audio alert to the solar wind (Fisher-Yur4ik) indicator attached? Just an audio alert indicating when the bar changes color. Thanks so much

Files: