Indicators with alerts/signal - page 80

Add ALERT?

Can anyone help me to add the alert in this indicator?

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks!

NY168

NY168:
Can anyone help me to add the alert in this indicator?

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks!

NY168

Try this (attached). But your indicator is looking for the future bar so it may re-paint the past.

newdigital:
Try this (attached). But your indicator is looking for the future bar so it may re-paint the past.

Thanks newdigital! That is okay about re-paint the past, but this is all I need.

NY168

RSI with multi-levels alert

hi every one,

i need an indecator for RSI with multi-levels alert plz .

so, if anyone have somthing like that, plz chare it with us.

best regards,

BC

blackcode:
hi every one,

i need an indecator for RSI with multi-levels alert plz .

so, if anyone have somthing like that, plz chare it with us.

best regards,

BC

Don't know multi or not but RSI with alert is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Colored and arows RSI with alert https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177858

Also look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Laguerre RSI with email alert???

Laguerre RSI with alert...

has anyone made this yet??? can someone pleasssse help me out with this? all i need is a email alert to go off when the Laguerre RSI crosses .25 up and .75 down.

if no one knows how can someone point me to someone that can help me out???

2MA Crossover

I modified it so you can choose any WingDings symbol for crossover arrows. This indi has a pop-up and an e-mail alert too.

Laguerre alert

achandrasekaran99:
Hello Imran Setup Users and New Arrivals,

Here is the Indicator version-1 to generate several ways of Alerts for Buy/Sell signals. This Indicator is only to simplify the work, not to eliminate the work! This Indicator needs Laguerre.ex4 to be present in the Indicators folder (no need to attach it, but if you have attached to a chart that is not a problem). If you do not have the Laguerre.ex4, I am attaching a version here.

The details of the method and further ways of improvements/filtering can be seen in the following thread and the link below. PLEASE read the first post there carefully and practice/demo trade first until you get the feel for the system before entering real trades.

Simple Method of Scalping GBP/Jpy on 5 min chart-by Imran Sait

Best of Pips,

chandra

=============================================

The LISPA1 Indicator Settings:

Default settings are fine and actually no change is needed. However,

MaximumBars = 1000; increase it for visual backtesting (do not reduce).

ArrowDistance = 10; 10-pips from prior bar range; increase it if too much overlap is seen or decrease it if the arrow signals are too far. If too far, the signals will go out of screen also.

UseLaguerre2Filter = false; it is very basic filter and not as good as humans. So, currently not recommended (but you can test and if you like, use it).

SendEmail = false; When a signal arrow comes in the chart, an email will be sent (see the details below about how to setup Email sending). Very useful for longer timeframe users (even 15M or above 60M, though generally we use 1M or 5M charts)

PopUpAlert = false; it will bring a popup-alert window when a new signal comes.

TextSignal = true; This will show last signal direction as text, with new bar start time.

TextPosition = 700; in pixels, you can move the text horizontally to a clear area, if needed.

SoundAlert = true; The selected sound file will be played when a new signal comes. This way we can know there is a signal in one of the charts and no need to stare the charts all the time and do something else while waiting. Great for monitoring multiple charts without tiring the eyes.

SoundFile = alert; By default, uses the alert.wav file placed in the MT4/sounds folder (this file comes with MT4). You can place any .wav file in this folder and change the name here and use it. Use only the first part of the name, the extension should not be given (and it is assumed to be .wav).

SoundTime1 = 800; SoundTime2 = 1600; These two are the time range when the Sound will work (we don't want to hear it while sleeping!). It is in local time, NOT broker time.

========================

Setting up Email:

1. Go to Tools --> Options.

2. Select the Email Tab.

3. Click on the Enable box and fill all the information.

4. Test it and you are ready to go.

(5. Long timeframe users can even send it through email2sms services to their mobil phones, this was one of the ideas of having this option, but may not be needed for now).

========================

This is not mine.

Laguerre RSI with some additional options and alerts

bassfisher74133:
Laguerre RSI with alert...

has anyone made this yet??? can someone pleasssse help me out with this? all i need is a email alert to go off when the Laguerre RSI crosses .25 up and .75 down.

if no one knows how can someone point me to someone that can help me out???

Thank you mladen for the Laguerre RSI indicator..

Reason: