Indicators with alerts/signal - page 176

orion7
orion7  
droesparky:
thank you perky for the indicator

It would be nice to have a couple of alerts made for this indicator.

If its possible I would like to have a alert when the candle is close to closing and its a bear candle (yellow) and the indicator bar is bullish (Green)

also when the candle is bullish (green) and the indicator bar is bearish (yellow) near close of candle also.

also when the indicator bar changes from bullish (green) to bearish (yellow) and the candle is bearish

Ill put a couple charts up that show what I mean, on the 4 hr chart this seems to be very good reverse indications. The best is the bull candle and bear inditcator.

On the 4hr G/Y chart below

1 is a nice green candle and Yellow bar for a short

2 is the same

3 is a yellow candle and green bar, could be a stop at BE or if your stubborn a small loss

there is another green candle and yellow bar the nest candle after 3 that is not marked but could have been as much as 60pip profit before it went against the trade. Switching back to the 1hr chart and looking for the deep valley might help you with exiting these with profit.

4 is a yellow candle and yellow bar nice profit

5 is a yelow candle and green bar good profit.

and thats why I would like to have and alert for these conditions.

Do a scan back and see how well this works. I need to run this thru the tester to see if I can actually trade it now.

I hope someone comes through with the requested alerts. I like the look of the 4H charts

What indicator did you use to draw the arrows? Or were they just manually added?

orion7
orion7  
benem:
Hallo!!I'am using the cowabunga sistem(babypips.com) in demo account and it seems to be very good one.But i need to semplify my life with an indicator on 5 and 10 ema that sends me an email when they cross.Is there anyone that could help me?THANKS A LOT

Here you go

orion7
orion7  
droesparky:
Yes Im enjoying this a lot.

I added 3 levels to it 70, 50 and 3.

Havent set any rules to these levels yet, im working on it though.

I think the alert I requested is possible.

The arrows where added manually just to show why I wanted the alerts

I don't understand what you mean by adding levels. MA's ?

orion7
orion7  

Divergence indicator

It would be terrific if someone could add an email alert to this indicator.

orion7
orion7  
dumbtrader:
who is the author of this indicator??

Author is known as "FX5". Can be found here:FX5_Divergence - MQL4 Code Base

orion7
orion7  
toddanderson:
Could someone please add an popup alert when the two red arrows show Thank you

Hey Todd...

Indicator looks interesting. Where can I get more info about it???

orion7
orion7  

Thank you...it never occurred to me to look at the code

orion7
orion7  

nina step MA

Hi Folks

I have an indicator named nina_stepma_custom3 and I was wondering if anyone could point me towards any other indies by the developer? I really like th e indicator and I would like to see what else he(she) has done. Not sure how to search for this info on the forum.

Thanks in advance.

orion7
orion7  
fxbs:
i believe, it's Igorad, but better ask Nina: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Thank you...I appreciate it

orion7
orion7  

Pin Bars

Does anyone know of a good pin bar indicator for the daily tf?