MACD indicator - page 33

fathomx:
Hello everyone.

I've been looking to get the MACD w/AppliedPrice coded to enter or exit an trade when it changes color.. Would anyone with the knowledge be willing to do this?

Thanks for any help..

Depending what platform you are searching for this setup to be used on it is probably easier and much more time effective to go hire a coder. My past experiences would lead me to think this project wouldn't cost anymore then $100 USD. Just find a "programmer for hire."

Indicators:

eSignal MACD: elite section post.

MACD and PPO. PPO_Lnx and MACD_Lnx (elite section):

- indicators old version,

- indicators new version,

- explanation is here and here.

MACD_LSMA_EMA indicator, MACD_DEMA and DEMA_RLH2 are on this post (elite section).

MACD_T3 indicator: elite section post.

MACD indicator's versions with alert: here, here, here (email and alert), here (BB_MACD_withAlert.mq4) and here (alert,sound and email).

MTF MACD versions are here, here, here (2 indicators), here, here (MTF ZeroLagMACD), here (MACD# MTF by cja), here (MTF_MACD_Bars by cja), here, here (MTF_zlagMACD_v3 with automatic multiplier), here (mtf MACD by lukas1), here (OsMACD (MACD&OsMA); OsMA+ mtf OsMA coloredline and MTF_MACD/OsMACD), here (macd alpha and MACD__MTF), here (MTF MACD Line), here (MACD_HULL), here (macd sidebar 4 colors), here (#MTF_BB_MACD), here (mod v3 cja's 4in1 macd), here (bbmacd v1.3).

MACD colour histogram: many indicators are on this thread.

MACD 2 Colour HISTOGRAM and OsMA Color 1S: the thread.

OsMA Color and MACD HISTO are here.

Standard MACD Indicators: many variations of standard MAD is on this thread: MACD 2 Colour HISTOGRAM for a Black or dark background, MACD_2Colour HISTO for a white or light background, two macd lines indicator, 2 lines & histogram MACD for any timeframe.

MACD_4CZ : 4color up/dn over/under Zero - this thread.

MACD colored lines indicator: this post.

MACD indicator on price chart: the thread.

How Plot MACD Line on Price Chart: the thread.

3 color MACD indicator is here and here.

Guppy MACD is on this thread.

Bb Macd dots is here.

MACD Dot indicator is here.

MACD Adjustable is here.

66-macd: indicators for Metatrader 3.

Full Macd Divergence with Alert Indicator is on this thread.

Mtf macd

Hoping to find help... I have tried several mtf macd indicators

but they have not worked at all.

I need a mtf macd that will alert to 0 line cross with

pop up and alarm. Can someone help??

mladen macd color made mtf would be awesome Mtf just for the standard

macd of the indicator options?

thanks Brian

Help-----Need Alert on the indicator

Hi,

I was looking for macd indicator.....So one i found a very good macd indicator here(SpielersHedgeMACD[1].mq4 )

located at

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/150/spielershedge_macd.mq4

I want sound & pop-up alert whenever there is colour change in the MACD...for example red to blue even though its above zero line...... So please help me guys

Thanks in advance....

Israr

Help Me

Hi, friends

I am still looking forward to see someone could help to modify this indicator to a MTF setting.

Many thank

harrytn:
I am searching around the forum to look for an attached MACD_ColorHist_Alert with Multi Time Frame setting. Can someone help to add the MTF. Thank you

You may try this

generousforex:
Hoping to find help... I have tried several mtf macd indicators

but they have not worked at all.

I need a mtf macd that will alert to 0 line cross with

pop up and alarm. Can someone help??

mladen macd color made mtf would be awesome Mtf just for the standard

macd of the indicator options?

thanks Brian

Hi Brian,

You may try this and modified them to suit your requirement.

thanks

Orinin

Files:

looking for MACD expert advisor?

Hi All,

Basically been testing up a system using the MACD Alert indicator i have attached. Its a bit different from the normal one and doesnt repaint unless the template it reloaded. I have attached a picture of it in action, i basically want an EA which is very simple. It buys when the green line is made and sells when the red line is made (on the close), EA must have trailing also. Like i said indicator does not repaint one its loaded on the chart and left on without closing metatrader whichever colour is made will stay there.

In the picture you can see i have coloured lines were i have tested, these are all were the entrys were so it gives you an idea.

Am sure there is already an EA on the forum (although i have searched for it) which uses this specific indicator. Once i have the EA i want to leave it on demo running on my chart, if results are the same as testing i will put it up in the systems sections, hopefully we can all benefit from it.

Any help will be very much appreciated, i am thinking of going to rent-a-coder becuase the system looks good so far on testing.

Best Regards

bh4v1k

HAPPY PIPS!

looking for specific MACD expert advisor?

Hi All,

Basically been testing up a system using the MACD Alert indicator i have attached. Its a bit different from the normal one and doesnt repaint unless the template it reloaded. I have attached a picture of it in action, i basically want an EA which is very simple. It buys when the green line is made and sells when the red line is made (on the close), EA must have trailing also. Like i said indicator does not repaint one its loaded on the chart and left on without closing metatrader whichever colour is made will stay there.

In the picture you can see i have coloured lines were i have tested, these are all were the entrys were so it gives you an idea.

Am sure there is already an EA on the forum (although i have searched for it) which uses this specific indicator. Once i have the EA i want to leave it on demo running on my chart, if results are the same as testing i will put it up in the systems sections, hopefully we can all benefit from it.

Any help will be very much appreciated, i am thinking of going to rent-a-coder becuase the system looks good so far on testing.

Best Regards

bh4v1k

HAPPY PIPS!

,special thanks to experts fxbs and malarn this is best MACD INDIs thread in the world.I must say 2 versions (DJL1,GMACD) here I like very much. but can I ask fxbs or other experts here, what is favourite code setting for it ? 12,26, 9 or 5 34 5, or other?

macd&rsi:
it doesn't matter which set you choose. MACD has built on three moving averages.

first calculate the diference between two 12 ema and 26 ema then calculate the 9 ema of that difference line .

it depends on you .

at the end , search the 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

Hi,

I just came across this thread, and have downloaded the Gerald Appel pdf and it requires a password to open.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Gerald_Appel_Understanding_MACD_pdf.rar

Does anyone know what the password is open?

Thanks in advance.

Reason: