CCI Woodie like - page 18

OR!! Could someone help!?

Or could someone just add an arrow painting up for a 0 cross up

or down arrow on the chart for a 0 cross down to the double

woodies cci?? That way I can have both on there and when they

both cross on the same candle-AND CLOSE crossed on the same

candle two arrows would be painted on that candle on the chart!

How about that..can someone add that?

Thanks!

i am new to these forums and all the files are tough to go through. Can any of you tell me which woodies indicator is for the Meta trader MT4 platform for windows, I would greatly appreciate it thank you.

lewstherrin:
i am new to these forums and all the files are tough to go through. Can any of you tell me which woodies indicator is for the Meta trader MT4 platform for windows, I would greatly appreciate it thank you.

The ones on this thread?

yes on this thread specifically.

lewstherrin:
yes on this thread specifically.

Every indicator of this thread is for MT4.

Any concise trading rule ?

f4mnect:
sure here it is

f4mnect, Thanks for your templates and indies.

Could you please show us a link or how to trade using current.zip, the trading rule, when to enter, when to exit, running current.zip including Kino ?

There are two curves in TrendCCI window. Which is which ?

Best

pjo

Good indicator, mrtools !

Good job, mrtools.

I was wondering if we can get 0-crossover signal when cci crosses 0-line simultaneously (on same bar as of active chart) in multiple timeframes (periods remaining same); have observed good returns using MTF CCI on same chart.

Hope I could express myself.

Please help.

Regards.

thank you so much..awesome like this indi!

Hey guys and gals..if someone could code that indicator for me please I will add to my charts and show my full setup! Please.. I need an indicator

that will alert pop up with alarm and paint arrows for cross direction

when more than 1 cci I enter are crossing the 0 line at the same time.

NOT that they are above the 0 line at the same time, but that

say CCI 7 and CCI 50 are crossing up thru their 0 line at the same

time! Please.. it really will be worth it.

This one was posted earlier in this thread just did some tweaks, the picture is with cci 50,21 & 7 crossing 0, 50 is big outline arrow , 21 is aqua and magenta box and 7 is small white figure, if you look closely some instances where all 3 crossed together usually with big moves.For just 2 Cci's just change the middle to either the very slow parameter or fast parameter.

edit: updated indicator so can use fast,slow.and very slow in any combination.

Good job, mrtools.

I was wondering if we can get 0-crossover signal when cci crosses 0-line simultaneously (on same bar as of active chart) in multiple timeframes (periods remaining same); have observed good returns using MTF CCI on same chart.

Hope I could express myself.

Please help.

Regards

Changed the name to CCI Cross made it easier to make it MTF.Notice in picture have it on H1 timeframe indicator set to H4 timeframe, not sure why have 3 signals.

thank you Tools

prbably to add counted bars limit would be not bad ( for(shift=Bars-1;shift>=0;shift--))

Reason: