Indicators with alerts/signal - page 888

DMNIK:
Hello! Please correct alert does not work. Thank you!

Hello DMNIK, that is a decompiled indicator, would need the original non decompiled source code to be able to fix it.

mrtools:
Hi Rpasupathy, combined them with alerts, with an option for arrows or both lines and the arrows.

Thanks a lot

rplust

Here is a version that has alerts added to it :

HI,

trying to understand why I do not get an alert. Attached is a 30m chart with MTF H1 setting.

The alert should have popped up once the first bar is red. It did not. Now is the second red bar in progress, there's still no alert. Anything to do with MTF?

Files:

mladen:
rplust

HI,

trying to understand why I do not get an alert. Attached is a 30m chart with MTF H1 setting.

The alert should have popped up once the first bar is red. It did not. Now is the second red bar in progress, there's still no alert. Anything to do with MTF?

rplust

If you want to get alerts on a still opened bar, set the alerts on current parameter to true (even in mtf it has to be set to true in order to get alerts on the higher time frame current bar)

mladen:
rplust

HI,

Ok, I guess I understand the issue. I have set the Indicator on the 1 H to "Current Bar" and the alert window did pop up once the H1 candle turned red and it had closed. But then, the advantage I thought to have when using the 30 min with MTF H1 is not there after the first red candle close on the 30 min, as it has to wait for the H1. But by then the train is long gone.

rplust:
Ok, I guess I understand the issue. I have set the Indicator on the 1 H to "Current Bar" and the alert window did pop up once the H1 candle turned red and it had closed. But then, the advantage I thought to have when using the 30 min with MTF H1 is not there after the first red candle close on the 30 min, as it has to wait for the H1. But by then the train is long gone.

rplust

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page592

rplust:

rplust

If you want to get alerts on a still opened bar, set the alerts on current parameter to true (even in mtf it has to be set to true in order to get alerts on the higher time frame current bar)

Ok thanks, I will try that. Did'nt see your reply while I was typing my second one. So please disregard or delete it.

Can someone helpful add an alert when this indi turns blue and red?

thanks in advance

shay14:
Can someone helpful add an alert when this indi turns blue and red? thanks in advance

shay14

Check out the version that was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page392

Hello Guys, please help to add pop up alerts to this indicator and if possible an arrow to show up on the charts.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
at_zdnsw.mq4  2 kb
Reason: