Indicators with alerts/signal - page 85

This dialy fibo with colour setting

Fibo Indicator

p2099:
thanks for your replay cja

Instead of just making this indicator in Weekly setup, you can now select timeframes from H1 to Monthly, you can display several different timeframes on the 1 chart, alter the colors for each set of lines and i have set a warning in place if you attempt to load a timeframe under H1 as per the supplied screenshots. When loading more than 1 timeframe make sure that you change the Fibo_Num as per the screenshot to something different than the 1st timeframe.

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

cja:
Instead of just making this indicator in Weekly setup, you can now select timeframes from H1 to Monthly, you can display several different timeframes on the 1 chart, alter the colors for each set of lines and i have set a warning in place if you attempt to load a timeframe under H1 as per the supplied screenshots. When loading more than 1 timeframe make sure that you change the Fibo_Num as per the screenshot to something different than the 1st timeframe.

Cja, thanks a lot for your help

cja:

Hi CJA,

Thanks again to upgrade this indicator. this is awesome! I will try it.

New Digital, or anyone with ability, wondering if you have heard of siderograph, I have data and working model for excel wondering if possible to create into MT4, i am ignorant to this stuff so need help. Im sure its not difficult for you fellas. It has ascending/decending numbers which will be a master file in indicators/experts/files as a database. this indicator must rread that data and superimpose on chart or in sub window box. The number scale does have a oscilating range which provide turning points of markets.

PM me if anyone has a notion to help me build this mechanism

Hi cja,

Don't know if you were able to get my PM's or not so I just wanted to thank you here for adding the alert to that indicator for me.

Also, I have a new question for anyone who can answer it. I am looking for an alert for the CCI. What I am looking for is a CCI alert that will send a sound alert and an email alert whenever any level that I select under the levels tab is crossed. I don't know if this already exists or not. I did a search here for it but didn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

I was just reading around the forum and saw some posts asking for this indicator to be coded with the alerts I described and it seemed like they were not answered. Is this an impossible task? I am just curious as it seems that a lot of other indicators can be coded to send alerts when a level has been reached.

Thanks,

Corey

Modification for alert: Demarker Trendline

Would like to request for Demarker Trendline to alert when price is exactly at the trendline (supply/demand), this would be possible if the modified indicator can allow for permanent description text on the trendline drawn to be added, and with Alert.mq4 indicator, it would beep everytime it touch the TL (you could only understand what i mean after you have tried alert.mq4, pls google for it). Your help would be deeply appreciated.

Cheers to this great forum!

Anyone help me make alert pop-up this indicator if cross with sma, ema, smma, lwma?,,please

abcdefg:
Would like to request for Demarker Trendline to alert when price is exactly at the trendline (supply/demand), this would be possible if the modified indicator can allow for permanent description text on the trendline drawn to be added, and with Alert.mq4 indicator, it would beep everytime it touch the TL (you could only understand what i mean after you have tried alert.mq4, pls google for it). Your help would be deeply appreciated. Cheers to this great forum!

Take a look at post's #5 and #6 on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177603

You may be able to incorporate the code into the DeMark indicator. I would, if only I could!

Nonlag Zigzag

Can some one please add a alert to the nonlag zigzag. Alert everytime the line moves, weather repainting or drawing the next leg. On higher timeframes this is a great indicator. Many people use this indicator in there systems. It would be most helpfull to me and many others on this forum. Thanks.

Jatki24300.

Reason: