Indicators with alerts/signal - page 85

Linuxser
Linuxser  
romotly007:
Well, I will hoping and praying that somebody get to it sooner than later cos this indicator is my 'HOLY GRAIL' and I will be the happiest guy on earth if they help me out since I owe no one any obligation. Anyways, thank you very much for your concern.

Maybe this is what you need pal.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Linuxser
Linuxser  
increase:
Well that indicator does not refresh on my charts? can anyone confirm they have it working?

You're right, some troubles with the code. Maybe tomorrow I will look it.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Linuxser:
You're right, some troubles with the code. Maybe tomorrow I will look it.

Indicator Fixed

I hope

Download Link

Linuxser
Linuxser  
vicebet:
Hi everyone.. I've understand that an indicator can send alert by email... izzit possible to send a sms to handphones??

I've been trading my system manually.. it is simple and if manage well can be profitable.. but it's using 1hour chart so i need to stick on the pc screen 24/5!!!!!! i cant stand anymore... but thats money to be made...

So I need anyone to make me an indicator with sms alert... And if possible an expert advisor for the purpose of backtesting...

At the same time I do not wish to expose my system... how is that possible? haha...

If you can receive email into your cell phone it should not be a problem.

Free Email to SMS Gateways

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Paakari:
Is there Accumulation/Distribution indicator, what counts A/D values from say last 20 candels and draw median price of those 20candels to the A/D indicator screen?

This one is the official by Metaquotes.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
rwgold:
I need what I believe to be a very simple for an MT4 coder indicator written.

I require an audible alert to sound when a specified EMA (close) crosses a specified SMA (close) on a one hour chart.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Rico

There are many MA cross indicators in this thread. Just search the first pages and you will find what you need.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
rwgold:
Thank you for your help. However, I have been doing exactly as you have suggested, but have not been successful at this point in finding that performs this seemingly simple task.

Nothing seems to fit the bill exactly enough to work properly.

One MA is an ema and the other an sma both using the close. I need a loud audible alert to wake me up.

Again, nothing is working.

Thanks.

Rico.

Most indicators posted have the option to set different MA calculations.

FastMA_Mode = 3; //0=sma, 1=ema, 2=smma, 3=lwma

FastPriceMode = 6;//0=close, 1=open, 2=high, 3=low, 4=median(high+low)/2, 5=typical(high+low+close)/3, 6=weighted(high+low+close+close)/4

SlowMA_Mode = 3; //0=sma, 1=ema, 2=smma, 3=lwma

SlowPriceMode = 6;//0=close, 1=open, 2=high, 3=low, 4=median(high+low)/2, 5=typical(high+low+close)/3, 6=weighted(high+low+close+close)/4

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Linuxser
Linuxser  
fxbs:
i put switches, so u can choose kind of signals

Great Job!!!

Linuxser
Linuxser  
yappe:
HI,

is there any ma indicator that color change according to the close of the candle.For example if the candle close above SMA then the line color is blue but if below MA then the color will change to red.

I know there is a indicator that has called "ma_in_color.mq4" sorry but i don't know how to post it, my question is, of there is anybody out there, who could program an sound alert in this indicator.

thx a lot

Hi,

You don't need to post same five times in different sections. I've deleted other posts, keep and follow with this one.