Indicators with alerts/signal - page 180

add alert signal on this HMA?

Can any codeguru help to add in a alert signal on this HMA ? Hope that it will prompt sound and pop up message when HMA change color.

Thanks in advance.

Cattus, Linuxser Thank you so much.

quicker:
Can any codeguru help to add in a alert signal on this HMA ? Hope that it will prompt sound and pop up message when HMA change color. Thanks in advance.

You have to post the code if you want anyone to help

Need help

Hi there,

In my search for a good trading system I came across Toto`s thread (I don`t know if I`m allowed to post the link here)

His ideea is to watch the retracement on a strong trend, and to open positions after the price starts to move again in trend direction.

For this, one has to watch for a price retracement (that doesn`t cross the EMA 10) and then to enter into a trade when price comes back to the previous level.

Because I cannot stay all day with my eyes on the charts (I also need to keep my job u know), I realy need an alert indicator for such situations.

It will also be helpful for extended backtesting if a pointing arrow is present at that particular price formation.

Having in view the above, is there anyone that is willing to help me by coding an indicator?

If u need any details regarding Toto`s system I will be happy to help.

Big pips to all

Necre

Pin Bar Indicator

Hi,

I got this pin Bar indicator and it does have an Alert option but I am having difficulty turning it on, I am looking for a Audio Alert. Thanks.

EMA Crosover Alert ...can someone change it to Linear Weighted ?

I have an EMA Crosover Alert ...that I would like to have changed to a Linear Weighted Moving Average. It has the alarm & the popup that I need & & that is why the LWMA posted [on pg.1] does me no good whatsoever. EMA to LWMA is the only change I want done. Could someone please help me with this?

Thank u so very much!

Here is the indicator I would like to have converted

ut2DaMax:
I have an EMA Crosover Alert ...that I would like to have changed to a Linear Weighted Moving Average. It has the alarm & the popup that I need & & that is why the LWMA posted [on pg.1] does me no good whatsoever. EMA to LWMA is the only change I want done. Could someone please help me with this?

Thank u so very much!

Here is the indicator I would like to have converted

I posted the modified version in your other thread.

FerruFx

Bunny girl with email

Hi,

Any guru can help to add the email function for Bunny girl indicator?

Thank you very much.

Saeid's Rsi + 3 EMA system :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178859

SSL_channel_chartVar_alert.mq4 (3.5 KB) - Mladen's indi (posted here earlier), added Variable MA mode settings

RSI_Filter_vX2D2alert_mtf.mq4 (8.7 KB) - bsed on CCIfilter(also here somewhere)

rsi filter //---- input parameters

RSI_Period = 14;

RSI_Price = 0;

UpperTriggerLevel = 70;

LowerTriggerLevel = 30;

TimeFrame = 0;

extern string TimeFrames = "M1;5,15,30,60H1;240H4;1440D1;10080W1;43200MN|0-CurrentTF";

ShowBARS = false;

BarWidth = 4;

LineWidth = 2;

Show_Dots = true;

[attach][/attach]

Alerts :

ZeroCrossAlerts = true;// rsi level 50

LevelCrossAlerts = true;

"RSI Level 50 Cross Up; " //(or you can type different text)

"RSI Level 50 Cross Dn; ";

"RSI Upper Trigger CrossUp; " //UpperTriggerLevel = 70;LowerTriggerLevel = 30;

"RSI Upper Trigger CrossDn; "

"RSI Lower Trigger CrossUp; "

"RSI Lower Trigger CrossDn; "

MaxBarsToCount = 1500;

note_Price = "Price(C O1 H2 3L 4M 5T W6)";

also EMA_Cross-over_Alerts_v1 (cja post) https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page39#comment_315838

variable settings: MA_MODE / MA_PRICE / Arrow_Symbol , Arrow_Size

MODE_SMA 0 Simple moving average,

MODE_EMA 1 Exponential moving average,

MODE_SMMA 2 Smoothed moving average,

MODE_LWMA 3 Linear weighted moving average.

PRICE_CLOSE 0 Close price.

PRICE_OPEN 1 Open price.

PRICE_HIGH 2 High price.

PRICE_LOW 3 Low price.

PRICE_MEDIAN 4 Median price, (high+low)/2.

PRICE_TYPICAL 5 Typical price, (high+low+close)/3.

PRICE_WEIGHTED 6 Weighted close price, (high+low+close+close)/4.

EMA_Cross-over_Alerts_v1.mq4

Reason: