Moving Average - page 65

too many sound signals for one alert

Hi,

I have found on this forum (p.1 post 7)a very good alert indicator:cross.mq4; unfortunately each time the sound is sent 3 times.One time would be enough for me. Can anybody help me?

Thank you on advance.

Excuse me for my bad English: yo have already understood it is not my native language.

Difference in pips of a moving average.

Hello there,

I need help from anyone who know this kind of indicator or can programme an indicator that shows the difference in pips between current candle and previous candle of a moving average.

The display should be somewhere at top of chart,

and would change color and complete with alarm when certain difference of pips is achieved.

Thanks in advance.

FX21

I'm searching an indicator with audible alert when candlesticks cross EMA... wonder if someone can point me to the thread in this forum?

thanks,

nano

Multi MA, Multi timeframe alert

Dear Forum Members,

It is possible for someone to help me create such an alert indicator. I think it will be a simple one but i have no experience with programming so any help is very much appreciated

Buy signal

First condition - 3 MAs are lined up against one another. With the fastest at the top and the slowest at the bottom.

Second condition -The first condition must be true in M5,M15,M30,H1 and H4 chart.

Sell signal

First condition - 3 MAs are lined up against one another. With the slowest at the top and the Fastest at the bottom.

Second condition - The first condition must be true in M5,M15,M30,H1 and H4 chart.

A big thank you to anyone who can help!

Originally Posted by mabfxtrader View Post

hi fx traders,

can anyone tell me where i can find the moving average color bars? i cant seem to find them on here anywhere

Is this you are looking for ?

Files:

EMA and SMA Order Alert Help!

I need an indicator that will give sound alert and pop up,

preferably also with arrow on price chart for correct

up or correct down alignment. On the CLOSE

of the candle when 8 ma's and ema's line up in correct order.

IE If it was a collection of ema and ma's 1-8 for a long 1 has to be

above 2, 2 above 3, 3 above 4, etc and for a short

1 below 2, 2 below 3, 3 below 4... basic idea...perfect

alignment of ema's and sma's in order (some are ema some

are sma)

Please can someone help??!

Brian

backwards shifted ma on present candle??

I was wondering if anyone here knows of any type of custom MA that has been shifted into the past but sits on the present candle like the red line in the forexofftrend indicator that is not repainting? I heard of a slope ma that could do it but i cannot find out were it really is or if it even exist. any help would be appreciated!

AllAverages 2.5 with Statistics

AllAverages 2.5 modified to show some statistical data - average distance of AllAveragePeriods between AllAverage line and price, maximum distance and current. It alerts when current > average or max.

It should have unique Magic number for every chart.

Possible uses? It can show strong moves, trend exhaustion, entries in counter-trend strategies.

AllAverages 2.5 with Statistics

xenu:
AllAverages 2.5 modified to show some statistical data - average distance of AllAveragePeriods between AllAverage line and price, maximum distance and current. It alerts when current > average or max.

It should have unique Magic number for every chart.

Possible uses? It can show strong moves, trend exhaustion, entries in counter-trend strategies.

Xenu,

Great idea! Thank you for sharing your work with us, much appreciated

Keep up the good work,

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Reason: