Indicators with alerts/signal - page 181

florinv75
florinv75  

need help

i was wondering if someone could add an alert for when price is crossing times series forecast? i have attached the indicator...

thanks!

florinv75
florinv75  

I found this OsMA indicator and I wanted to ask for a signal when the direction of the histogram changes (and that should be AFTER the candle closes, not while it's still open) - that is, right after the arrows from the screenshot.

Thanks a lot!

P.S. If I'm not asking too much... how about a customized signal and different for up-change vs. down-change?

florinv75
florinv75  

i am attaching elliott wave oscillator, can someone put an alert on the first histogram bar after 0 level is crossed?

thanks!

florinv75
florinv75  

can someone add an alert to this indicator (advanced get oscillator), when oscillator crosses upper/lower white line (that is, value 1 > value 2, and value 1 < value 3)?

i have attached an example (value 1 is oscillator, value 2 is upper line, value 3 is lower line).

thanks!!!

florinv75
florinv75  

how about if i pay for it?

Scrat:
can someone add an alert to this indicator (advanced get oscillator), when oscillator crosses upper/lower white line (that is, value 1 > value 2, and value 1 < value 3)?

i have attached an example (value 1 is oscillator, value 2 is upper line, value 3 is lower line).

thanks!!!
florinv75
florinv75  

i was thinking to ask the same thing... but your post is already the second request.

this is a very good indicator and a sound alert would help a LOT. well, i can only hope someone would help us...

andama:
Can someone please encode within it an Alert ( Audible) when the arrows form??

I hope some one can help!

Thanks in advance.
florinv75
florinv75  

i found this indicator that alerts when price hits a trend line. i was wondering if someone can modify it so that it alerts when i place a trend line on an indicator, specifically RSI - and that line is hit by RSI...

i have attached a chart, as an example.

thanks!

Salome
Salome  
BlackDawn:
A man! WHat I'm getting at is what indicator will give the signal first when the market starts to change. As an example I used asctrend.sound last week and did 200 pips each on4 currency pairs with one trade held for 4 days and the signals came about 50 to 60pips in to each climb before the arrows flashed and the alert sounded. When I added SHIsilver to the chart it shows it's signal a tad bit earlier where I could have got an extra 50 or 60 pips profit. That's what I'm screaming.

Hi BlackDawn,

You are right, the SHIsilver inidcator is the best one and its very accurate, I trade it with the daily charts where I can get 50 pips profit on most pairs just like that, just need a sound alert for it would be great!!!!

dsforex
dsforex  

add sound alert please

hi can anyone help me by adding a sound alert to this indicator,i have a visual on it but would like a sound as well,thanks for any help..............ds

dsforex
dsforex  
I would really like some help on getting a popup alert with sound to happen when the trend changes from green to orange and orange to green using the attached indicator

try this one here