Indicators with alerts/signal - page 178

boostedtrader
boostedtrader  

Slope Direction Line with alert

Please, anybody can put alert to this indicator?

I tried xpMA_V2 and set MA_type to 8(hma), but no luck.

Thanks

boostedtrader
boostedtrader  

Hi mladen,

Im using this indicator to catch retracement. But is it too much if I want the alert sound only if crossing 0.75 from the above and crossing 0.15 from below?

Thanks

mladen:
Laguerre RSI with some additional options and alerts
boostedtrader
boostedtrader  

CCI cross

hi prasxz, nothing happen whn i load it to the chart. Can someone kindly help me to do CCI alert with the below:-

1. Alert only when price closed.

2. Only Zero Cross

Thank you.

prasxz:
I've new one , here it is

===================

Forex Indicators Collection
jatki24300
jatki24300  

Nonlag Zigzag

Can some one please add a alert to the nonlag zigzag. Alert everytime the line moves, weather repainting or drawing the next leg. On higher timeframes this is a great indicator. Many people use this indicator in there systems. It would be most helpfull to me and many others on this forum. Thanks.

Jatki24300.

jatki24300
jatki24300  

Fisher_11 Alert

Does any one have the fisher_11 indicator that has a alert. Thanks. Jatki24300

I have attached the non alert version.

hobbit
hobbit  

Need help with alerts

Hello,

I am new to the forum and new to metatrader. I am looking for two specific things. I need an audible alert for when Parabolic Sar changes direction. I downloaded the Parabolic alert from this thread an put it in my custom indicators but nothing shows up on my charts when I select it and add it to the chart. Also, I would like to know if there is a way to have an audible alert for the Braintrend1Sig indicator that only alerts me the first time it occurs. When I set the alert function to 1 the alerts keep going on forever(every time the price changes). I just want it to alert me once and then stop. Also is there a way to put my own .wav file in for the alert? Thank you. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hobbit

hobbit
hobbit  

Thanks Increase

That shows up great on my chart, To select the alert I want do I just go into the program and change the alert to "my .wav file" whatever i choose? Or do I coose the sound through the options in the events section? Also how does the precision setting in the parameters afect this - i noticed it is not the same indicator as the normal psar. I like this better. Do you know anything about the braintrend alert I mentioned earlier?

hobbit
hobbit  

Still need help

Hello,

I have seen several people looking for a Braintrend2sig alert and I found one here as well but it repeats the alert every time the price changes. I would like one that will give an alert one time only immediately after the arrow has been drawn on the screen. I don't know if these things are even possible to accomplish. I would really be grateful for any help I can get. I will attach the original files that I am dealing with. The braintrend file is the original(not the one with alert).

If this is an impossible task please let me know. Or if there is somewhere else I should go for help on this I would appreciate that information as well.

Thank you,

Hobbit

hobbit
hobbit  

Macd cross with email alert

Hi,

Is there a macd cross indicator with email alert? I'm sure it probably exists but can't find it.

hobbit

hobbit
hobbit  
Fxfix:
Try this Hobbit. I have not tried the email alert. But the sound alert works well.

Thanks! I will work with it and see what I can come up with.