Indicators with alerts/signal - page 171

Globalprofits
Globalprofits  
Globalprofits:
I would like a coder to make an Alert for an EMA that goes off when the price moves a certain distance from it, example: When the price got 100 pips away from the 200EMA an alarm would go off.

Will pay for this, i am a premier member of PayPal.

Globalprofits

Well i guess it must be to hard or something by the silence!

farrellunna
farrellunna  

signal/alert for MTF Centre of Gravity

hello..

need your help.. i'm looking for #mtf Centre of Gravity with alert / signal.

thanks for your help !

farrellunna
farrellunna  

thanks...

great..!! i found it..

thanks a lot

islandrock
islandrock  

help to code this part of EA

im trying to find a way to code this: if 10 min has passed and pips is over the spread to close trade,or if the profit is over $20 to close trade.

rayosa
rayosa  

macdrsi alertindi

Hi y'all could someone help out with a macd/rsi alert indicator. I need an arrow on the chart with sound/popup when macd crosses above its zero line and rsi is above or equal to the 50 line for a buy and for a sell when macd crosses below its zero line and rsi is equal to or below the 50 line. And by macd i mean the metatrader native macd . Check the pick for details. will be grateful if anyone can help out with this

the red lines are sample trades

3ammary
3ammary  
3ammary
3ammary  

hi

many thanx

wwp726
wwp726  

can anyone make a LWMA 0pen cross close signal ,,,thanks !!!!!!!!

katsumoto
katsumoto  
ahmedazizelias:
Hi fxbs

Thank you for sharing...what i can say is :IT IS AMAZING ..no kidding?? ..

May i ask you about :what this indicator depend on?..i ask that because (from my own experince with it),it gives the direction for CLEAN 30 PIP even if the main trend currently said the other direction!!..suddenly the trend change its way up or down and hit the target ,,,!!

DEPEND ON WHAT??( i am not programmer but want to know how it set those targets from the begaining of the day??

thank you ...you give DAILY EASY 30 PIPS..ABOUT 97% HIT TARGETS

cool indicator i would say... what is the pair for this indicator may i ask? and where should i put the stop loss? thanks very much

Raleigh R. Lee
Raleigh R. Lee  

Need Signal for Bandwidth Indicator

If someone (a programmer) can add a signal to this indicator, I would appreciate it very much and try to reciprocate any way I can. I want to be able to have an audible popup that indicates the currency pair and time frame that has a bandwidth of less than X. The indicator would be of greater value to a lot of traders with this addition. Thanks so much in advance.

Files: