Indicators with alerts/signal - page 183

fxadvisory
fxadvisory  

Envelopes with Alert Request

Greetings, Would anyone have a version of the standard MT4 indicator 'envelopes' with an alert feature that sounds when the upper or lower band has been penetrated by the price?

thanks a bunch.

Phil

jimven
jimven  
emas:
hello trader

i got wiseman2 indicator

can anyone put a alert when this indicator show it signal

thank

I see that you have offered only the compiled form of the indicator. You need to post the source code if you want someone to see how it works and add an alert signal to it. With the source code, it should be easy.

Citifx
Citifx  

is there any candle indicators that alert when price candle closes above / below a hull ma line?

Citifx
Citifx  

Nice Drayco!

Citifx
Citifx  

Hma

One Print, try this Indicator.

If you set the 'MAType' to 8 you got a Hull MA with arrows and alerts

oneprint:
concerning the post above, i have found the version to be a little to stange!

could some one please add an alert the the HMA indicator below when it changes color. and and arrow as well please!

thanks
Citifx
Citifx  

Instantaneous Trend

Hi

It is possible to add alerts on this indicator or arrows on the chart or in the indicator window?

Thanx

fxinthecity
fxinthecity  

Need Alert for this Indicator

Hello

I need this Indicator with alert. Thanks in Advance and have fun its from Zorro Trading system by Igor.

Regards

fxinthecity
fxinthecity  

Hello ANYONE PLEASE DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fxinthecity
fxinthecity  

HI banzai can you add an alert here please,

THANKS

fxinthecity
fxinthecity  
increase:
I added one to this

Thanks but you changed the indicator totaly, i just needed an alert if a dot comes, and not histogramm indicator.