Indicators with alerts/signal - page 183

Wiseman1

Hello,

Please, can some add sound alert to the atached indicator BW-wiseman-1, or can some teach me how to add the alert to the indicaror.

Thank you !!!

PartyPips

PartyPips:
Hello,

Please, can some add sound alert to the atached indicator BW-wiseman-1, or can some teach me how to add the alert to the indicaror.

Thank you !!!

PartyPips

no problem, here you go: Sound Alerts in Indicators Sound Alerts in Indicators - MQL4 Articles

fxbs:
no problem, here you go: Sound Alerts in Indicators Sound Alerts in Indicators - MQL4 Articles

Thank you Fxbs, I will try it and lets see what happen.

Partypips

Pin Bar / Inside bar indicator

khalchian:
Hi, I got this pin Bar indicator and it does have an Alert option but I am having difficulty turning it on, I am looking for a Audio Alert. Thanks.

Hi can any guru help to refine this indicator? The alert does not seem to be working and the signals do not refresh (have to manually load the indicator again to see updated signals on chart).

It would be super if we could choose to have alert for either pin bar or inside bar.

Many many thanks

alvin050:
Hi can any guru help to refine this indicator? The alert does not seem to be working and the signals do not refresh (have to manually load the indicator again to see updated signals on chart).

It would be super if we could choose to have alert for either pin bar or inside bar.

Many many thanks
and how we can use this indicator in our trade ?? how u trade with it ??

hello again,

i did try to add alert to the indicator but now it doesn't stop alert, can some one can help me to let me know what's wrong with it.

I will really apreciate.

PartyPips

PartyPips:
hello again,

i did try to add alert to the indicator but now it doesn't stop alert, can some one can help me to let me know what's wrong with it.

I will really apreciate.

PartyPips

I fixed up the sound for you, but I did not test it, it may need tweaking to come on when you want it, but you should be able to take it from there

increase:
I fixed up the sound for you, but I did not test it, it may need tweaking to come on when you want it, but you should be able to take it from there

thank you very much, i really apreciate your help.

i will tets it and will let you know how it works

partyPips

increase:

Hello again Increase,

I did forward tets for the indicator on 1 Min and 15 Min charts, and it's not working properly. The alert sound without any signal.

What do you think could be the problem?

Hope that you or some body around here could help me .

See you.

PartyPips

I would like a stochastic to alert me when it closes above the 80 line or below the 20 line. I have seen a lot of stoch alerts and most seem to alert as soon as it enters this area. That produces a lot of alerts. Need one that waits until the candle closes and it is above the 80 or below 20. Thanks in advance.

Reason: