Indicators with alerts/signal - page 172

livedevil
livedevil  

i-Trend Cross Alert?

Does anyone know if an i-Trend indicator w/ line-cross alert is available or even possible to compile?

NSV
NSV  

trend line break

Does anybody have the indicator which gives out a sound signal when price crossing a trend line, please respond, it is very necessary to me.

[attach][/attach]

mer071898
mer071898  

Help with Laguerre!

I don't know if it ever has been posted but can anyone add an audible alert and e-mail alert to Laguerre when price only goes down through the .75 level and up through the .15 level?

mer071898
mer071898  

I don't know if it ever has been posted but can anyone add an audible alert and e-mail alert to Laguerre when price only goes down through the .75 level and up through the .15 level?

mer071898
mer071898  

Can this be fixed???

I have this trend indicator that has the blue line lagging one bar behind. Can this be fixed or is this just the way the indicator draws itself?

mandoaddam
mandoaddam  

hi there,

I have this indicator " 5 bar reversal v0[1][1].5

and I'm looking for a higher v. of it

so could any help

thanks

ankur_75
ankur_75  

Alert for MT4-LevelStop-Reverse Indicator

Hi folks,

This indicator works very well on 15min timeframes along with QQE.

Can someone please encode within it an Alert (text popup & Audible) when the arrows form?? I tried doing it myself after reading the thread, but the alerts come up continuously & all the time as opposed to only when the arrows appear!

Thanks in advance.

Eric Venturi-Bloxs
Eric Venturi-Bloxs  
jsmith43:
can anyone direct me to info so I can learn to do this myself and any location on creating a EA from A to Z, I dont have a clue how to code but I would like to try. Thanks

Here's a link for building basics EAs : Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

FerruFx

Eric Venturi-Bloxs
Eric Venturi-Bloxs  

Just made the indy with pop up/sound and email alert.

FerruFx

Eric Venturi-Bloxs
Eric Venturi-Bloxs  
swdrsk88:
I was wondering if someone can make it so that this indicator's alert will show what symbol is dinging, rather then just saying Up or Down, I have it on multiple graphs, so it can sometimes be hard to tell what is doing what. Will be truly grateful

Here's the alert with symbol, period and time.

FerruFx