Indicators with alerts/signal - page 174

price cross trendline alert (FF)

fxbs:
price cross trendline alert (FF)

Thank you for sharing fxbs.

Cheers

Please. need sound alarm

Hello guys, i need help, please add sound alarm for this indicator. (for example i want to chose a sound manually, not like as default alert.wav, i want to have possibility to chose another file name, for example children.mp3 or madona-frozen.mp3). i hope u understand what i want. Thanx in advance

This is no good indicator!

Cross MA again?

egydos:
Hello guys, i need help, please add sound alarm for this indicator. (for example i want to chose a sound manually, not like as default alert.wav, i want to have possibility to chose another file name, for example children.mp3 or madona-frozen.mp3). i hope u understand what i want. Thanx in advance

Well done,

tho I'm not an EA programmer but I don't think that mq4 has capability to playback such audio file, or perhaps anyone else here could give us any idea please?

Thanks a lot,

It is possible https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178038

Just need some coder to create alert first and when we may change this sound file in the settings (i saw some indicators which this option so it is not a difficult; sometimes more difficult is to create simple alert).

(req) can anyone make an alert for this?

Hi, i'm new here, i need help to make an alert / popup alert when all of these conditions are met.is it possible to be made? i hope someone can help me for this. thank you

[attach][/attach]

doni_alexander:
Hi, i'm new here, i need help to make an alert / popup alert when all of these conditions are met.is it possible to be made? i hope someone can help me for this. thank you

I've uploaded you picture to the forum

Linuxser:
I've uploaded you picture to the forum

hi Linuxser, thank you !

Alert/email combine Brian 1 and 2 signal

Is there any guru can combine "Brian trend 1 all in one" AND "Brain trend 2 all in one" so when an arrow and the dot come out, an alert/email will be triggered?

Thank you in advance.

Anyone can combine it with email function? Please quote me at raphealchan@gmail.com

Reason: