Indicators with alerts/signal - page 173

Eric Venturi-Bloxs
Eric Venturi-Bloxs  
matrixebiz:
Not sure if this has been done yet but is it possible to combine Stochastic and Accelerator so that when Stochastic lines move above AC 0 (Zero) line make Long signal and when Stochastic lines move below AC 0 (Zero) line make Short signal? (see pic)

AO and Stoch don't have the same verticale scale. There's no 0 line in the stoch. Becarefull when you apply both in the same window.

Basically, it may be possible by changing some code in the stoch.

FerruFx

Eric Venturi-Bloxs
Eric Venturi-Bloxs  
matrixebiz:
OK, maybe Stoch Histogram and AC might work better.

AO and AC use the same vertical scale with 0 line in the middle.

If you want watch Stoch in the same separate window, you must fix both scales in the inputs. So the lines will run together without moving away from each other.

If you want use the cross Stoch and AO (or AC) in an EA or for an alert, the stoch must be recoded to match with the AO scale.

FerruFx

Eric Venturi-Bloxs
Eric Venturi-Bloxs  
Pierce:
Can someone add an sound alert to the Snake Indicator?

The alert should appear when the previous (2nd bar) is bold (cause the first bar is repainting)

The alert should also display the currency pair and the timeframe.

The SnakeForce indicator repaints at least 6-7 bars. Watch it in the visual tester ...

FerruFx

Eric Venturi-Bloxs
Eric Venturi-Bloxs  
uvmember:
I search a non lag Moving Average that will alert you when it cross the price.

I am sure that it is the price which cross the MA ... not MA cross the price!

Just kidding!

FerruFx

Eric Venturi-Bloxs
Eric Venturi-Bloxs  
ut2DaMax:
I have an EMA Crosover Alert ...that I would like to have changed to a Linear Weighted Moving Average. It has the alarm & the popup that I need & & that is why the LWMA posted [on pg.1] does me no good whatsoever. EMA to LWMA is the only change I want done. Could someone please help me with this?

Thank u so very much!

Here is the indicator I would like to have converted

I posted the modified version in your other thread.

FerruFx

Eric Venturi-Bloxs
Eric Venturi-Bloxs  
Linuxser:
No because you need the source code to insert the alert code.

Just make a separate indicator alert which call the signal ... I code alerts each day like this for my clients who don't have mq4 files.

FerruFx

Eric Venturi-Bloxs
Eric Venturi-Bloxs  
Linuxser:
And how do you know when to display the signal without known the calculation? Some example please?

Codobro's answer come before mine. Thanks bro!

Linuxser, you need 3 things to set your iCustom() correctly:

1. The name of the indicator (don't need the mq4)

2. The right buffer(s): just open the DataWindow and find the one(s) needed (don't need the mq4)

3. The external inputs if any: just open the indicator's inputs parameters box (don't need the mq4)

You can with these 3 points above call the indicator for a separate indicator alert or even for an EA.

Believe me when I say that I code everyday EAs and alerts with only indicators ex4 files when clients don't have mq4 files.

FerruFx

Eric Venturi-Bloxs
Eric Venturi-Bloxs  
andre88:
Hello... Is there any indicator which indicates about reversal or trend changing indicator with alert? thank's

If you find one which clearly/accurately show reversals ... please share it to the community !

FerruFx

Reese
Reese  

Raznost Indicator Modification

I have a very good Indicator I got off a Russian MT4 website by Yuri.

Another programmer named "Nen" did the same thing but programmed it differently.

What this indicator does, is when the last candle prints(any time frame), it show up in the upper left hand corner of the screen, the amount of pips different from this last candle and the candle before it.

For example: if the last candle that prints closes 2 pips below the "close" of the candle before it(previous candle) then it'll say "DOWN 2" in the corner.

For example: if the last candle to print(not the active candle), is 5 pips above the close of the previous candle it'll say "UP 5".

All I want is a simple change.

Instead of the last candle that prints closing 2 pips below the "close"...

of the previous candle, I would like it to print below the previous "Low".

And vice versa, if the last candle to print is higher than the previous candles "high",(instead of close), this would be great.

Why do I want this?

If the newly printed candles close is above or below the previously painted candles High or Low, then the last candle to print went to the .68 or 1.0 on fibonacci Expansion or the current candle will almost always go to the .68 level(if there's not a trendline, pivot point, etc to stop it). About 3/4 of the time(depending on currency pair) it'll go to the 1.0 level.

See Picture

Can anyone re-code 'close' to 'high' and 'low'? Thanks! A sound Alert would be nice if the close is above the high or below the low!

Reese
Reese  

camisa

Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2005

can someone please add 2 audio alerts (one for buy & one for sell) for the attached ex4 indicator?Camisa,

Camisa, You need COLOR RSI V1.01 Try it out below!

Color RSI V1.01 was located earlier in this 200+ thread.

People created it because they knew 'You are da Man!' and they knew you'd be needing it!

Audio Alerts are adjustable. Default is 70(sell) and 30(buy) audios.

Go get 'em and tear those Forex Brokers up, Camisa!!!

-Ciao

Attached Files RSI-signal.ex4 (3.2 KB, 9 views)