Indicators with alerts/signal - page 169

paid programmers?

can someone direct me to a good paid programmer on this forum? There are far too many requests in this thread and not enough freelance programmers to handle them all.

MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-4_Alert_mtf.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page156

EliteJ:
can someone direct me to a good paid programmer on this forum? .

Go to https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178140

hi,

is there an alert for this indicator when it from negative to possitive level???

its an MTF indicator,

thanks

Help!!

Can someone please add a wav sound and pop up alert feature for when

this indicator crosses? Just a nice wav sound and pop up alert when the lines cross.

Oh and can you make it paint an X on the chart? Would be great to set this signal apart if

an x could be painted above the current candle for a cross up and a x under the current candle

for a cross down for example. Anyone can help!? If not all, if you can add the alarm feature

asap.

This is a good coincidental indicator for my trading system and I know others use it for different

systems, would love to have this version with the alarm, even better alarm and paint so

I definitely won't miss it. lol

Love this forum and its tools and traders!

Thank you!!!

Brian

golden1

ADX_Smoothed

Dear Coders,

unfortunately i`m not be proficient in MetaTrader programming language,

so i need a little your help, please.

I would like to add the alert when the lines cross ( lines DarkBlue and FireBrick ) and the DarkGreen's

line above 25.

ADX_Smoothed

Dear Coders,

I would like to add the alert ( eurusd cross on 1h )when the lines cross ( lines DarkBlue and FireBrick ) and the DarkGreen's

line above 25.

xmanns:
Dear Coders,

I would like to add the alert ( eurusd cross on 1h )when the lines cross ( lines DarkBlue and FireBrick ) and the DarkGreen's

line above 25.

I moved your post (I did it same yesterday) to this thread where the alerts are requested.

If you feel a bit confused because some posts is missing you could go trough your user CP to see where your posts are located.

MA_Price_Cross1

Can someone please add a feature to the indicator attached so that it'll show which currency pair its giving alert/email for? It's not showing on email which currency pair the alert is for. Thanks in advance.

Coding for indicator + alert and email

Hi,

I have an indicator and would like to add an alert (sound and popup box) and email alert to it. However I am not a programmer. Anyone interested? It should be an easy job since I have the coding for the indicator already.

Please msg me at raphealchan@gmail.com.

Thank you

Reason: