Indicators with alerts/signal - page 182

Islander
Islander  

Audio Alert on close of candle >/< than a MA

I have just read the whole of this thread and cannot find any such indicator.

Given many of the comments concerning the lagging nature of most indicators, I have been using the actual price as shown by a 1m or 5m candle as this eliminates much of the lag. When compared to short term, offset EMAs or L Weighted MAs it is a very useful tool.

An Audio Alert when a candle closes would be simple way of reminding a trader to check for a set up.....dojis, spinning tops etc are great reversal signals!

Any suggestions or help would be gratefully appreciated.

Jono

kjhfdgjfhdghdf
kjhfdgjfhdghdf  
egawab:
Hello guys

this is my first request as an elite member i hope you guys wont let me down

i need somebody to help me making this EA

Stochastic: 5,3,3 Simple Low/High

1 Hour Chart

Buy contitions:

stochastic is moving upwards, the %K line is above or at 23.6 and the candle is close.

Sell conditions;

stochastic is moving downwards, the %K line is bellow or at 76.4 and the candle is close.

SL:60

TP:40

Thanks !!!!

Stochastics look good to the eye but they deceive you.

They were designed to use with other things to find bottom and tops ending of trends they weren't meant to be just traded up and down as a directional indicator.

Cant just be used on there own like that will lose money overall after time because when it say go up then it drops 300 pips.

pablo137
pablo137  

No many answers so far...

camisa:
Hi all,

I would like to know if someone could program an audio alert when a candle closes below a certain value specified by the user

For example: I want to be alerted when a 30m candle closes below 1.8590 or when a candle closes above 1.8600

I dont bother if price breaks 1.8590 or 1.8600 DURING the duration of the candle, I just want to be notified if those values are breaked at close

Thanks in advance

Do you have succes finding the coder?

Cheers!

TommyD
TommyD  

Anyone have a MA cross w/Alert that has all the stock MT4 options for each ma.

Period / Shift / MA Method / Apply To , options needed...

(LWMA / open, close / Shift)

found a expert that might work but is intense overkill....

thanks..

TommyD
TommyD  

add alert to Schaff TC

Can anyone add an alert to the Schaff Trend Cycle indicator.

What I'm looking for is an alert when the line comes out of an overbought / oversold area much like the Stochastic indicator.

Would need to be able to modify the alert level..

like when line crosses down from abovethe 90 level and crossing up from below the 10 level.. and adjustable so if the level line is changed the alert changes with it or have the ability to re assign the alert levels. Audible alert with popup.

Need to keep ability to adjust all indicators parameters.

TommyD
TommyD  

alert:First Indicators Data

What I am looking for is a alert, Audible & Visual, for the following.

I have 2 LWMA's that are based on the first indicator's data (like a macd) . The lwma's appear in indicator window 1 and not on the price.

You just load a stock mt4 Macd then drag 2 lwma's to the macd that are both "Applied To : First Indicators Data".

You can hide the macd and end up with 2 lwma's in the indicator window.

I am hoping someone can add the alerts to capture the lwma's crossing each other.

or is there something that will already do this? (haven't found anything yet)

thanks.

TommyD
TommyD  

Schaff Trend cycle w/alert

posted per request.

Jonotrader
Jonotrader  
moth
moth  

Anyone recognize this trend indicator?

I saw this in another forum , posted by Kaspirano.

I wonder if anyone has come across this Trend Indicator seen in the enclosed picture and if so, can they please post it?

esl620
esl620  

MACD and PSAR indicator

Hey everybody,

Does anyone know where I could find an indicator that would give an email alert when an MACD crosses and the PSAR reverses positions? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks