Indicators with alerts/signal - page 170

can someone fix this indicator...

i need the indicator give me an alert when the darkkakhi line crossing the zeroline

HP

need arrows and alarm added ti indicator please

can someone add arrows alaarm and email too the i-HighLow.mt4 indicator.

need to be alerted when the trend changes , when the high get brocken or the low gets broken like in the pic.

thank you

Add (sound) alert to Snake Force Indicator

Can someone add an sound alert to the Snake Indicator?

The alert should appear when the previous (2nd bar) is bold (cause the first bar is repainting)

The alert should also display the currency pair and the timeframe.

Pierce:
Can someone add an sound alert to the Snake Indicator?

The alert should appear when the previous (2nd bar) is bold (cause the first bar is repainting)

The alert should also display the currency pair and the timeframe.

The SnakeForce indicator repaints at least 6-7 bars. Watch it in the visual tester ...

FerruFx

Visual Alert indicator

Did someone have Visual Alert indicator and post here...i will be gratefull !

Video for ind. you can see here:

Forex MetaTrader 4 Visual Alert indicator on Technorati

mtf qqe

I currently use the mtf qqe and i prefer it to the others found in the forum where only one line is drawn. personal pref. to see the cross of lines.

However this indi does not plot the dot on crossing of lines nor 50 line.

Can some kind soul please direct me to where I can find the dot alert with the two line cross. Many thanks

Lots of pips to all !

Rvi

Hi !!

I am looking for the RVI indicator with alert (at the cross). Very useful. I think the one attached is Igorad's version. Somebody can please add a sound alert/popup ?....

Sidus_bago with email alert

Hi everyone,

Any guru can help to add an email alert and pop up function to Sidus_bago indicator? I am willing to pay a small amount as a token.

Thank you very much.

Happy Trading

8H chart

Hi all,

Is there any way to have 8H chart and some cross over based on 8H chart? e.g. EMA based on 8H chart.

Regards

Reason: