It has alert:

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

It is on this page: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173139

Emal/alert Brain all in 1

Hi,

I understand it but I prefer ONE alert for Brain Trend 1 & 2. That is when Brain Trend 1 has a signal, it check Brain Trend 2 and if both "Yes", then it send an email alert and pop up box/sound. Is it possible? I have installed the brain 1 and 2 on all 16 pairs and I am confused when some of them alert me!!!

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,

Slope Direction line

Hi,

Can any guru take a look this indicator? It does not send out an email when it change the slop (color).

Thank you in advance.

WPR (%R) - MA Cross Alert

Dear community,

Since I miss some great trades because of not monitoring MT4 all the time, I would appreciate if someone could make an alert, that would help me catching trades.

One of the confirmation signals I use is a "value cross" between Williams Percentage Range (%R) and Moving Average WPR. And for this cross event I would need an MT4 alert.

Please find the indicator, template and example image below.

you can use stochastic (smoozing=1) with signals/alerts you like (should be many in this thread)

Can Someone program a Non Lag MA Alert ?

I search a non lag Moving Average that will alert you when it cross the price. It will be a simple MA set to 50 or whatever (if we can enter what we want) that cross the price or another MA set to 1. It will not wait for the candle to close !

I can post a nice strategy if i can find this indicator or if someone can program it

Thanks !

uvmember:
I search a non lag Moving Average that will alert you when it cross the price.

I am sure that it is the price which cross the MA ... not MA cross the price!

Just kidding!

FerruFx

TP or SL alert

I want if TP or SL then will be ding or buzz

regards

van

Need alarm fast!

Can someone add an alarm and pop up alert when this indicator

is signaled please!

Thanks!

Brian

#MAMA cross

Very strange, but I can't find #MAMA with a signal for cross. Can someone help, please?

Reason: