Indicators with alerts/signal - page 175

asliok
asliok  

Hi all.

I REALLY REALLY need help an alert for this indicator

It would great an alert to me when new barry draws...

Thanks..

asliok
asliok  

I need a macd alert indicator when they crossed i found on forum 2-3 indicator but they don't work. Can somebody help me?

asliok
asliok  
mrLoba:
i cant find i-trend with alert in this forum. Maybe i could not find it. If yes where can i find it. This indicator work best for my trading. Any help out there please?

I need that too. Can somebody help?

abwoofer
abwoofer  

i need help

hi folks

i need to know from any one how trade by fx sniper crossing on 4 h fram

what broker is the best for this signal as am coufusing because every broker have its time and the colsing of the 4 hour diffrent from one to other and i can't buy or sell on crossing before the candel close so sometimes i miss it by 50-70 pip according to wait my broker candel close for 4 hour

thanks alot

orion7
orion7  

crossover alert

k3iroll:
try this .... k3iroll

Thank you for posting your crossover alert ind but I am a little confused about the input settings. What I am trying to do is get an alert when there is a crossover of a 7 period ema (applied to close) and a 3 period ema (applied to open).

Would appreciate any help you are anyone else could offer.

orion7
orion7  
MrPip:
The 2MA Crossover indicator needed to have price modes for the MAs.

MA1Mode is the type of moving average, MA1 Price is the type of price from the list.

Same with MA2

Defaults are EMA 3 on open and EMA 7 on close.

Here is the modified version with Price added as an input.

Also try the stochastic indicator. I added code for alert copied from 2MA Crossover. Let me know if it works.

Robert

Exactly what I was looking for! As usual, excellent work.

Thank you

P.S. I reversed the open/close settings for the 2 ema's and it works perfectly.

orion7
orion7  
MrPip:
The 2MA Crossover indicator needed to have price modes for the MAs.

MA1Mode is the type of moving average, MA1 Price is the type of price from the list.

Same with MA2

Defaults are EMA 3 on open and EMA 7 on close.

Here is the modified version with Price added as an input.

Also try the stochastic indicator. I added code for alert copied from 2MA Crossover. Let me know if it works.

Robert

Stoch indicator seems to work fine but the 2MA Crossover is not sending emails. Test emails work fine so I don't think there is a config problem.

orion7
orion7  
MrPip:
I did not make any changes to that code. Make sure the input setting for SendAnEmail is true. Robert

It is set to true and I have not received an email yet but I see several alerts on the screen.

orion7
orion7  
MrPip:
Found the problem. There were two calls to the NewBar function. One for alert and one for email. Because of the first call the second returns false.

I modified the code to check NewBar only once so it will now work.

Robert

Thanks again

orion7
orion7  

alert would be nice

Mr. Pip (or anyone else, for that matter)...

I would be very grateful if you could modify the attached indicator to give a visual alert and email alert when crossing the 'zero' line.

Thanks in advance.