Indicators with alerts/signal - page 176

Help!!

Ok nevermind the trend alarm, do we have somewhere already or can someone add for me pleaseeeee an alarm for JUST when then the magenta entry cci

line crosses the 0 line. Please pop up alert and alarm with red arrow down on candle it crossed and green for up painted on the chart real time.

Please..does anybody have this already. Not when they both cross, like is standard, but only based on the entry cci line, with pop up alert/alarm and painting the arrows on the candle when it crossed.

Thanks!!

Brian

Please help

Can someone please add an alert to this, just when the second cci, the 6 entry crosses the 0 line. Pop up alert with wav AND paint an arrow on the candle it crosses on close! Red for down candle, Lime for Up candle.

Please!!

Where can I find the indicator that will alert me, preferably pop up and wav with paint if possible.. when the price CLOSES under a SMMA?

I need an alert that will pop up and alert when the price closes below one SMMA and give the other side long alert when price closes above the other SMMA. So an alert if the price closes below the 10 SMMA of lows for example, and a long alert if the price closes above the 10 smma of highs.

Anyone?? Thanks!!! Love this forum and people!

Brian

Can someone help!?

Can someone please add an alert to this, just when the second cci, the 6 entry crosses the 0 line. Pop up alert with wav AND paint an arrow on the candle it crosses on close! Red for down candle, Lime for Up candle.

Please!!

Also...

Where can I find the indicator that will alert me, preferably pop up and wav with paint if possible.. when the price CLOSES under a SMMA?

I need an alert that will pop up and alert when the price closes below one SMMA and give the other side long alert when price closes above the other SMMA. So an alert if the price closes below the 10 SMMA of lows for example, and a long alert if the price closes above the 10 smma of highs.

Anyone?? Thanks!!! Love this forum and people!

Brian

there is many MA cross indis with signal (arrows) and alerts in this thread

you can set ma period and ma mode (ema, sma, smma...) to any you like (if Ma period set to 1, then MA=Price; and you can set Applied Price to any you like (4exmpl. Close, Open, Hi,Lo, etc)

Increase has nice little alert https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Dinapoli Stochastic cross alert

Appreciate it if somebody can help to modify the above indicator to sound alert and arrow indication as soon as the lines cross. Thanks.

Thank you fxbs for PriceTrender alert. Now my system look perfect but not hollygrail...

ServerUang:
Thank you fxbs for PriceTrender alert. Now my system look perfect but not hollygrail...

For what is it good??? There is to much noise in the chart to be consistently successful.

erdenmensch:
For what is it good??? There is to much noise in the chart to be consistently successful.

Well... I'd say, too short MAs for trading 1HR chart. The move on the screen Sep 4 is hard NOT to catch by any indy. BUT - the same or similar setup on the 15min for minitrend and 5min for entry, plus some gimmicks like Stoch wrapped in envelopes will make it look pretty. And I'm not talking scalping, these are some solid pips!

Hm... picture too small after download, don't know why...

FatherJack:
Well... I'd say, too short MAs for trading 1HR chart. The move on the screen Sep 4 is hard NOT to catch by any indy. BUT - the same or similar setup on the 15min for minitrend and 5min for entry, plus some gimmicks like Stoch wrapped in envelopes will make it look pretty. And I'm not talking scalping, these are some solid pips! Hm... picture too small after download, don't know why...

well - that's what purpose of all systems - just do it

Father, try this way to put pict.: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178820

Reason: