FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system

Hi Everyone,

Most of the people don't have a clue what price is realy doing. They see a price or a line or a bar going up and down without understanding what price is realy doing. They see ,after the facts, that price was consolidating or it was trending. They don't know when or how to stay away from some pairs or from certain market conditions.

They have their favorit pairs and in the morning they take place in front of their pc they spit in their hands and say "Lets trade" without looking or knowing if their pair is in a condition to trade.

A lot of people have the tendency to react on every move. They don't see that some down moves are only a retracement in an up going market or the opposite that some up move is only some retracement in a down going market.

Most of the people who are looking for a system want something that could bring them as soon as possible in the market when a trend would pick up but then they forget that in a sideways market they gonna get a lot of false signals.

Most of the people look to their charts at the end of the day and they see that it was going up and then down and then up again and they wished that they could have something that could help them in taking all of these moves. But that is not how it works.

A lot of people jump in a positions and as soon if they are in the market, price starts to turn against them and they don't have any clue why that is.

Also a lot of people jump in the market whitout a stoploss that is based on logics. Meaning that they have for example a 20pip stoploss. But they use that stoploss on every pair ( a 20pip move against you on eur/chf is far bigger then on cable--maybe for some of you the value is the same but in potential move it is completaly different).

How many of you did not enter in the market, price goes against you, you take your stoploss and after you took it price goes the correct way and you don't get the set up to enter the market emmidiatly again.

If you have the feeling that one of those arguments is based on your trading or the way that you deal with the market and its conditions, then this system (method) will realy help you. It will help you on EACH of the points that I mensioned above.

This system will help you to understand the markets, the price action were to get in and were to get out if price goes against you and that based on true logic market conditions. It will learn you how the market is behaving. It will show were you better stay on the side line. And it will show the realy perfect entrys. You will get a feel of what a good reward/risk trade. You will see and know what the risk will be toworths a potential profit.

I promice you that this is a system(method) ,even if you abandon it, that now and then you will have a look at it to have a better view on some market conditions.

Before we go any further lets understand eachother well. I am not interrested to teach people who have strong believe that they can trade for a living out of a 1-2000$ account.

The rules of this system (method) are simple but yet again difficult for me to explain in words.

I'm going to post a tutorial video so you would understand it in an easy way.

If you will place the templates on whatever kind of pair or whatever kind of time frame it should be emmidiatly clear to you what this system can do to you trading. From newbie to experienced professional trader.

Regards... iGoR

PS. This offer is 110% FREE

RUN WITH THE BULLS AND HUNT WITH THE BEARS....

Files:
eur-gbp15.zip  384 kb

iGor-

Thank you very much. I applaud your effort in attempting teaching us newer traders. It seems like most forums are chalk full of systems that people download and test without actually learning anything about the markets in the process (myself included...). You can only really learn so much reading books, it helps to work with someone that has 'been there, done that' so to speak.

I look forward to the chat room. Can you give instructions on how to join/access it?

it looks interesting, i will be in the chatroom on monday

hi iGoR ,this looks like an interesting thread,at what trade session(time) do you plan to be in the paltalk room?

thestellaman:
hi iGoR ,this looks like an interesting thread,at what trade session(time) do you plan to be in the paltalk room?

+/- 08.00cet

Some rules:

The 2 slope lines with totmato color and dodger blue: gives us a picture on the big overall trend. Not nescassery that we trade according this trend. But if they are in same direction with the aqua and blue line the better or the more lickely we have a profitable trade.

The 2 Slope direction Lines (aqua and blue): gives us the trend that ONLY we trade accordingly. If these lines are aqua, we ONLY take long trades. If they are blue we ONLY take short trades. The steeper the angle of these lines the better. The steeper the angel of these lines the stronger the trend. We do not trade if these lines are more or less flat. We want to see them going up nicely or going down nicely.

The Signal line (green and red): If we take short positions this line has to be red. If we take long positions this line has to be green.On the smaller time frames this line wil trigger our exits.

The execute line (yellow and magenta): This is the line that will trigger our entrys. On the higher time frames it will also trigger our exits.

The entrys:

There are 2 different entrys. The " take my hand" set up and the "hick up" entry. These 2 entry set ups are very clear situations and have very tight stoplosses.

the "TAKE MY HAND" set up...

Price retraced back ABOVE the blue slope direction line without changing the slope direction line back to light blue... a nice retracement in a bearish market. These situations happen over a longer period of time then the "hick up" set ups so they are easyer to spot but most of the times the stoploss is a bit bigger.

Files:

the "HICK UP" set up ...

Price stayed UNDER the blue slope direction line.

A situation that happens very quickly. One has to monitor this situation very close otherwise it happend before you know it. Once you are to late the stoploss is to big. But if you can spot them they have a bigger reward/risk ratio then the "take my hand" set ups

Files:
hick-up.gif  50 kb

Hello igor.

I think you are doing a underfull job showing us this system. I would like very much following but it's not possible to me to be in the paltalk room . Like the pictures you post with 2 entrys and exits, it is possible to you to post the rules of this method here in the forum????

Thanks,

to69

no b.s aproch

hi iGoR

i wont to thank you for shering your xpirians with as

your no b.s aproch in the forum is aprichiat.

sory for bad speling.

eyal

maxfx

If I understand it correctly then we have a "hick up" signal on daily EUR/USD. The signal is strenghtend even by the long shadow below the Heiken Ashi candle.

I would go short at the opening of the next candle (around 1.2660) with SL at 1.2753.

Am I correct?

Files:
Reason: