FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 8

cja:
I put all the Data into a separate window thought it might be easier to read this way

t_s_r-daily_range_calculator_.mq4

very nice! I like the new view..

trader416:
Did I read Igor's reply correctly in the text script from Friday, that he only created this method 6 months ago and plans on trading it starting in December ???

I develloped this method indeed 6 months ago based on 9 years experience. So I know what it takes or what one needs to have a profitable setup. Or what it takes to stay away from consolidating markets.

I trade this method on daxxetra futures on an intraday base and very succesfull.

I'm gona trade this method on FX with a collegue of mine professionely (for the fund that I manage) starting the 1st december.

regards...iGoR

dazminder:
I would suggest downloading the indicators and template on an Alpari platform.

Then go to the chatroom for 800 cet. You will learn plenty about forex. You will save thousands of dollars. You would expect to pay for this training. But Igor is providing it for free. I took a day off of trading today and listened. I feel I more than paid for the day.

After you learn what Igor is teaching your skills will far surpass any indicator.

Darren

may i know why MT4 Alpari...

anyway i would like to thank igor for sharing with us his great techniques...

i open this thread after it's already have 8 pages,hope i'm not too late

iGoR:
I develloped this method indeed 6 months ago based on 9 years experience. So I know what it takes or what one needs to have a profitable setup. Or what it takes to stay away from consolidating markets.

I trade this method on daxxetra futures on an intraday base and very succesfull.

I'm gona trade this method on FX with a collegue of mine professionely (for the fund that I manage) starting the 1st december.

regards...iGoR

I will like to express my greatest appreciation to Igor for posting this thread.

I have tried many techniques and so far...his method is the most effective.

EAs burnt me to the ground...but I never give up trying. Came across this thread and .... gave it a try. Excellent so far!!

I did listen to the conference and for someone to spend hours on a conference explaining the techniques and dun see him making any profits from it...is beyond my belief. The guy is awesome!!!

Anyway, am sharing this Indicator...and I hope you find it useful. Shows the best times to trade using FXIG_TSR Mthd.

Enjoy!! And all the best everyone...

Lets IGOR for it!!!!

Files:

pipeline:
Seems like the last 2 digits are missing. (When the SLs are at 1.8900 and 1.9000, the last two "00"s don't get truncated).

Every pair other than GBPJPY, EURJPY and USDJPY (in v1.1; in v1.2 there is also CHFJPY) is supposed to have 4 digits.

I guess your chart is cable's; have you had the same problem on any other pair? Is your feed from pfg?

PS: v1.2 will delete the comments from the chart once the indicator is removed. I also pasted the "presentation" post at the end of the code, and added CHFJPY.

Good morning PipeLine. Thank you for your reply. Yes, it was GBP/USD on my screen, is this a "problem" as I did not see any mention of the GBPUSD in the coding? I hope not, for this is a true breakthrough imho. I only trade the GBP/USD at this stage.

I concur with everyone complimenting iGor for having tested this successfully for so long before sharing and now going to trade it live. Thanks very much, I can see the merits of your approach and wish you well, always.

I have downloaded the new version and will keep you posted.

cja:
I put all the Data into a separate window thought it might be easier to read this way

t_s_r-daily_range_calculator_.mq4

Thank you cja for your contribution !!...

regards...iGoR

Showmethemoney:
I will like to express my greatest appreciation to Igor for posting this thread.

I have tried many techniques and so far...his method is the most effective.

EAs burnt me to the ground...but I never give up trying. Came across this thread and .... gave it a try. Excellent so far!!

I did listen to the conference and for someone to spend hours on a conference explaining the techniques and dun see him making any profits from it...is beyond my belief. The guy is awesome!!!

Anyway, am sharing this Indicator...and I hope you find it useful. Shows the best times to trade using FXIG_TSR Mthd.

Enjoy!! And all the best everyone...

Lets IGOR for it!!!!

If you are whom I believe you are, I know that we are dealing with a brillaint developer / programmer. Therefore, I have a request for you regarding your

TradeTime_V2 indicator.

Could you please alter it so that it shows the levels calculated by the (T_S_R)_Daily_Rane_Calculator in visual format. Attached is my screen-print for what I have in mind, with your levels shown in ORANGE and marked in RED by me.

I have also added 2 broken horisontal lines in GOLD @ 8982 and 8852 which represents the levels calculated by the calculator with a difference today of 106 pips.

With this improvement, one can see at a glance where the max / min levels are and imho it will enhance the system significantly.

The levels you see in colour are my friend's "home-grown" version of the SDX_pivots and they are deadly accurate.

I await your comments and those of iGor and PipeLine with interest.

Best wishes.

Files:

PipeLine..........

The latest version also truncate the last 2 digits as you can see from my posting above here.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

EDIT>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks very much, I managed to get it sorted out on Line 20 /21 just increased the number of digits.

sep 27 trade eurosession setup

Dear Igor,

I was experiencing some problems with Paltalk popups so I could'nt login this morning, so I'm posting my sep 27-06 set ups for Euro session Tsr trades,

I'm I right? i'll apreciate ur comments.

sorry the pic

here is the pic igor

Files:
tsr_sep2706.gif  14 kb
Reason: