FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 60

Hi Everyone,

As most of you know I have been caught up in programming over the last 2 months. Thats why I didn't come to trading anymore and didn't post any more results here and wasn't realy present in the paltalk room and there was no more video room...etc ...

I have ben programming for 14hours a day every day over the last 2 months (saterdays and sundays included)...

BUT I'm very proud to show my results. As you can see on the 6 previous postings I have posted the results for each pair: EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY, CAD,AUS.

This devellopement and programming has been done with Metastock Professional. The back testing is done with the very same program.

That means that the back testing is 100% reliable in contrast with the back testing of MT4.0.

The results on each pair is done with the VERY SAME system. Some of you will think : yes so ?...

But the more experienced traders or programmers or system devellopers will know that this is quite exceptional.

Many devellopers make a system for the euro or gbp chf but once they place or try that system on the JPY or any other pair it fails completely.

That shows it robustness.

On the right hand site of the equity curve you see the result in pips. For ex. on the EURO you see 1.45. That is a total profit of 1.45 dollar. That means that you need to multiply this with 10.000pips. So that means that the total result since 1999 is 14.500pips.

The same goes for all the other pairs except the JPY. Because of a value of that pair of more then 100. The result of the JPY needs to be multiplyed by 100.

In the results a spread of 3 pips was included for each trade. For some of you it will be just not enough for those who trade the cme currency futures will pay a lot less.

On some pairs you will see that the equity curve is flat over a longer period of time. If you take a chart of that particular pair you will see that this is a period were the volatility is a lot smaller then to the rest of the data or chart.

The combined result over those 6 pairs since 1999 is more then 90.000pips (ninety thousands pips).

The result for this year 2007 is 4460 pips.

I have made or studied only on these 6 pairs. So it looks prommising for those who would like to trade other pairs beside the once I tested. In the near future I will look for the results on other pairs.

The JPY is still on the surgery table and I hope to improve a bit more (smoother equity curve).

In the following week I will make a combined equity curve so we can see the Max DD over the whole period so we can calculate the reward/risk ratio so one will know what the risk would be on his account.

The system runs on a 60min chart and is in this way a swing trading system.

But the system does not take the data between 22.00cet and 07.00cet (20.00gmt and 05.00gmt) in account. So there are no signals what so ever taken in between these hours.

This signals for this system will be given in the trading group that is starting somewhere in september. The trading group ( the wall street greedy bunch) is a privat group.

In that trading group signals for the daxxetra s&p-mini YM and european BUND will be given also.

I am going to take these 6 pairs in my professional trading FUND (Dynamic Index Trading Fund).

The moment I start with trading this system on these pairs live, I also gonna post on a regular base the statements of 1 real account here on this topic so everyone can follow what is happening.

I hope in this way to show what is possible and proof compleet honesty in a way that other topics will learn from.

In this small forex world it seems that everyone can claim what ever they want about making profits without showing any proof what so ever and the worst part is that most of the people seem to believe it.

Well over and done with these stupid scamming games. I'm pulling my neck out in a serious way. In a way that if I don't succeseed people will chop my head of. But I have full confidence ...I hope you will give me your trust...

Furder details will be given in the paltalk room somewhere next week.

I hope you are as exieted as I am.

So be seathed and enjoy the ride....

To be continued

regards...iGoR

PS. My anual goal is at least a 5.000pip profit.

Hi Igor, thanks for all your great work could you post the metastock system that generated these trades ? Thanks, Lee

iGoR:
Hi Everyone,

This signals for this system will be given in the trading group that is starting somewhere in september. The trading group ( the wall street greedy bunch) is a privat group.

In that trading group signals for the daxxetra s&p-mini YM and european BUND will be given also.

regards...iGoR

PS. My anual goal is at least a 5.000pip profit.

A private room with separate signals room ,separate from discussion/learning room is something to aim for.

In the signal room traders only want to hear before the event the signals ie

instrument,entry,exit ,stop.tsl .People will be willing to pay for this

All the other discussion can be in the discussion room

We are looking for a professional signal room without any other discussions

Regards

El Cid

Congrats!!!!

iGor ,

Congradulations! I applaud your success and look forward to your sharing the results. While I have little knowledge of Metastock software myself, I understand it is a favorite among traders. Reliable backtests are important if one is to have any confidence forward testing the setup.

Keep up the great work. You encourage us all.

COTtrader

"Ken"

Thankyou iGoR !

I'm learning a lot from your videos

iGoR:
Some rules:

The 2 slope lines with tomato color and dodger blue: gives us a picture on the big overall trend. Not nescassery that we trade according this trend. But if they are in same direction with the aqua and blue line the better or the more lickely we have a profitable trade.

The 2 Slope direction Lines (aqua and blue): gives us the trend that ONLY we trade accordingly. If these lines are aqua, we ONLY take long trades. If they are blue we ONLY take short trades. The steeper the angle of these lines the better. The steeper the angel of these lines the stronger the trend. We do not trade if these lines are more or less flat. We want to see them going up nicely or going down nicely.

The Signal line (green and red): If we take short positions this line has to be red. If we take long positions this line has to be green.On the smaller time frames this line wil trigger our exits.

The execute line (yellow and magenta): This is the line that will trigger our entrys. On the higher time frames it will also trigger our exits.

INDICATORS AND TEMPLATE UPDATED THE 18 Nov. 2006

These are new VIDEO files that explain the TSR simple setups.

All the files combined are a total of 6 hours and 20 minutes:

- recognizing trend on 5 min. chart.

- trading accordingly on 1 min chart with the help of the market rotations and the "1st top 1st bottom" patterns.

- the stoploss rules.

- recognizing patterns when to stay away from trading(fishnet patterns, top-retracment and bottom-retracement patterns, newsbar patterns, consolidation range patterns, price action patterns.

- High probability setups ( the "10 items in place" )

- correct reward/risk entrys according the daily range indicator.

- Moneymanagement according the daily range indicator.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

The same file: TSRbasicPart1.rar

The same file: TSRbasicPart2.rar

The same file: TSRbasicPart3.rar

The same file: TSRbasicPart4.rar

Thanks for sharing such a great system with us!

I have been studying forex for a little over a year now and my goal is to someday be a full time trader.

I would like to see the videos you have but I see they are in .rar...unfortunately my computer(kinda old Windows Me)won't let me download winrar so I cannot view any .rar files...are these videos available in zip or any other format?

Thanks again!

RickW00716:
Thanks for sharing such a great system with us!

I have been studying forex for a little over a year now and my goal is to someday be a full time trader.

I would like to see the videos you have but I see they are in .rar...unfortunately my computer(kinda old Windows Me)won't let me download winrar so I cannot view any .rar files...are these videos available in zip or any other format?

Thanks again!

Hi

If you want to learn this method it may be a good idea to read the thread.

If you did you would have found this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Arctic4x:
After i uploaded the videos i have received messages from people that have different problems so they can not see the videos.

Some do not know what a zip file is and/or how to unzip them.

The files are compressed to make them smaller and the file ending is .rar To unzip/extract them you have to use a software.

There are a lot of good free software out there that can do the job. Just Google it.

I use WinRAR. You can download it for free here: WinRAR

Some can not get the videos working in mediaplayer for some strange reason.

Others can not download that big files because of limitations at their ISP and a lot of other problems people have.

So people have asked for help but there is not much i can do.

I have been trying to do some things but i guess there will still be some that have problems out there.

The best solution that would probably work for everybody is to upload the videos as flash to a website so people can play them online but as far as i know there are no free webhost that do that. At least not with big files like that.

The biggest one in .swf format is more than 100MB so we need a webhost that can take flash files bigger than that.

If some of you know a free webhost that do that please let me know but don't "spam" this thread with tons of links to different webhosts if you are not sure it will work.

It is better to send me a PM or maybe come to the PalTalk room and tell me.

I have uploaded the videos to google but that is very bad quality so it is not good to learn from it.

A "real" server would be far better.

Anyway if it can help you here is the links to the videos at Google:

Google: TSRbasicPart1

Google: TSRbasicPart2

Google: TSRbasicPart3

Google: TSRbasicPart4

Google: TSR1H_Mechanical

For those that don't know how to open a compressed file i have made some self extracting files.

Just download the file and double click it, then chose a folder you want to save it and it will extract itself ready to play.

The videofiles you extract from this is .wmv and they will work in mediaplayer.

Download them here:

RapidShare: TSRbasicPart1.exe

The same file: TSRbasicPart1.exe

RapidShare: TSRbasicPart2.exe

The same file: TSRbasicPart2.exe

RapidShare: TSRbasicPart3.exe

The same file: TSRbasicPart3.exe

RapidShare: TSRbasicPart4.exe

The same file: TSRbasicPart4.exe

RapidShare: TSR1H_Mechanical.exe

The same file: TSR1H_Mechanical.exe

Like i say earlier in this post some people can not get the videos working in mediaplayer. I don't know why.

For them i have made some flash files. You can play them in your browser (like IE or Firefox) but then you will not have control buttons like pause and others so it is better to use a flash player.

I guess there are many good players out there. Just Google it.

I use a free one you can download here: http://www.browsertools.net/downloads/SWFOpenerSetup.exe

You can read about it here: SWF Opener

I have compressed the flash(.swf) files in self extracting files too. Download here:

RapidShare: TSRbasicPart1flash.exe

The same file: TSRbasicPart1flash.exe

RapidShare: TSRbasicPart2flash.exe

The same file: TSRbasicPart2flash.exe

RapidShare: TSRbasicPart3flash.exe

The same file: TSRbasicPart3flash.exe

RapidShare: TSRbasicPart4flash.exe

The same file: TSRbasicPart4flash.exe

RapidShare: TSR1H_Mechanical_Flash.exe

The same file: TSR1H_Mechanical_Flash.exe

I hope i have done everything correct and that all of it is working.

I have not tested everything so if something does not work or something else is wrong please let me know.

I hope this may help some of you that have problems.

Enjoy

Arctic4x

EDIT:

I found a webserver that host the videos for free but i am not expecting it to work well for a longer period of time.

It seems to work very well today when i am testing it for the first time after uploading so let us hope it last.

There are some limitations in the monthly bandwidth and i guess there can be some other problems also on a free server.

So if the videos don't work for you please don't start posting about it because there is nothing i can do about it anyway.

Just feel lucky if it works because this is just a test for now and if it don't work maybe try again some days later.

So for playing the videos online in your web browser go to this site: http://www.zendurl.com/tsrvideo/

Arctic4x:
Hi

If you want to learn this method it may be a good idea to read the thread.

If you did you would have found this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Thanks!

I do intend to read this all the way through...it was just getting late and I had to get up early.

Thanks for the link!!!

Is anyone trading this system live?

I have a little Problem with the 100% mechanical system.

In the 5 Minute and 1 Minute Chart. Where i get the Mega TRend lines and the Slope Direction lines? Which Indicator?

OK, i found it. Megatrend Indi with 300 and 400.

But i need the indicator which shows the entrys? The points, which are shown in the chart.

Reason: