FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 40

trades called yesterday in the webinar room.

regards..iGoR

Files:
26-04-07.jpg  194 kb

the trades that were made today...

regards..nice weekend...iGoR

Files:
27-04-07.jpg  198 kb

another question

Can this system be used to trade 1h or 4h period??

are there any alerts for the right buy/sell signals.

can you post the indicator?

tks.

It can be used on any timeframe I heard.

jerrydeng:
Can this system be used to trade 1h or 4h period??

Hy Everyone,

From now on I'm going to share my charts in real time true video streaming.

I'm still going to give my comments in the paltalk room. The comments are based on my charts and they can be followed in www.tradingrooms.com

You download the software 100% for free. Then go to community trading rooms and then TSR video by FXiGoR.

This way I will be able to help you even more in your learning process how to trade for a living.

Today on the webinar with live video streaming true my charts I predicted a drop of the euro of +/-90pips an upmove of the suissy of +/-35pips...better to stay away from the cable....a reversal of the jpy that gave an upmove of 30pips.....a down move of the aussie of 20pips and an upmove of the usd/cad of +/-35pips...

It is not everyday that all setups come in to place like today. But this video room is realy a great tool.

So see you in paltalk for comments ( Professional Trading Forex with video by fxigor) or in tradingrooms.com for the video support.

regards...iGoR

go to www.paltalk.com and download the free program.

Then go to rooms and choose for Business and finance.

Then choose for day traders...you should see "Professional Trading Forex with video by fxigor"

regards...iGoR

Hy Everyone,

I'm still going to give my comments in the paltalk room. The comments are based on my charts and they can be followed in www.tradingrooms.com

You download the software 100% for free. Then go to community trading rooms and then TSR video by FXiGoR.

This way I will be able to help you even more in your learning process how to trade for a living.

Today on the webinar with live video streaming true my charts I predicted a drop of the euro of +/-90pips an upmove of the suissy of +/-35pips...better to stay away from the cable....a reversal of the jpy that gave an upmove of 30pips.....a down move of the aussie of 20pips and an upmove of the usd/cad of +/-35pips...

It is not everyday that all setups come in to place like today. But this video room is realy a great tool.

So see you in paltalk for comments ( Professional Trading Forex with video by fxigor) or in tradingrooms.com for the video support.

regards...iGoR

iGoR:
Hy Everyone,

regards...iGoR

good idea and i will learn from you at tradingrooms.

But iGor, a bug in one of your indicator found. see below, how to cocrect it? i'm not good at programm

Files:
bug.jpg  34 kb

todays trades:

aussie: +8pips

cad: +18pips

jpy: 0

euro : 0

daxxetra: -12.5ptn

swissy: 0

cable: +39pips

------------------

total: + 65pips forex -12.5ptn dax