FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 21

Sir Igor,

Let me start by saying Thank you for all you have done for this site and fx word. I have read about you on most of the fx sites. My salutes to you SIR!

I was wondering if you could help me with one of you indicators. The indicator is (T_S_R) Signal Line, I would Like to add sound and alert to it. I am trading with this indicator, buy and sell when Color change. If you could help me that would be really great. If not I would like to have your permission to have it done.

Thank you in advance

Peace Lover

iGoR:
I'm not selling anything valeoFX.

People can give a token of gratitude after they feel pleased and satisfied with the information they get and the things they learned.

If people give a token of gratitude then I give them 2 indicators back to give my thanks...

regards...iGoR

Good afternoon iGor, I tried to reach you via your PM, but it is full, so I have to address you here, much to my displeasure.

I am too embarressed to ask what you mean by..."People can give a token of gratitude after they feel pleased and satisfied with the information they get and the things they learned.

"How long is a piece of string?" I would love to see your indicators at work as I have combined your system with mine with great success, but I am too embarressed to even want to offer you anything as it may be too little. How does one ever measure the value of such a "gift"?

As you have seen I have worked hard at producing results with the XO_method on this Forum and I do not want anyone to make me such offers - not withstanding the fact that I have had offers from people for exclusivity and turned them down and we now see people selling the method, but that is just too bad.

Let me know how we can come to some arrangement, please. Something that will not embarress either of us.

Best wishes.

fxdiva:
As a teacher I understand what you mean. I have been following this thread along with the Breakout System and I have learned a lot in just this past week.

Thank you soooooooooo much for extending to us your wealth of information and applaude your outstanding accomplishments.

Have you considered developing an ea out of this indicator? Just wondering.

Thanks for everything.

Hi FXdiva,

One could make an EA on it but it would look only to the mathematical entrys were I teach people what to look for in generall. Looking to the overall picture. And most important to the price action itself. Most of the people whant to look to indicators but they forget that price itself is the most important indicator. That can not be teached to an EA.

So I know that the results of following every pure mathematical entry would not be very profitable over a longer period of time.

I teach people how to become TRADERS not installers of EA's were they expect that money will stream in an account without doing anything.

The TSR method could probably be teached to an neural network (artificial intelligence) but no way that it could perform in an EA on MT4.0

friendly regards...iGoR

ValeoFX:
Good afternoon iGor, I tried to reach you via your PM, but it is full, so I have to address you here, much to my displeasure.

I am too embarressed to ask what you mean by..."People can give a token of gratitude after they feel pleased and satisfied with the information they get and the things they learned.

"How long is a piece of string?" I would love to see your indicators at work as I have combined your system with mine with great success, but I am too embarressed to even want to offer you anything as it may be too little. How does one ever measure the value of such a "gift"?

As you have seen I have worked hard at producing results with the XO_method on this Forum and I do not want anyone to make me such offers - not withstanding the fact that I have had offers from people for exclusivity and turned them down and we now see people selling the method, but that is just too bad.

Let me know how we can come to some arrangement, please. Something that will not embarress either of us.

Best wishes.

I'm asking NO money at all for information nore for learning people how to trade nor for the set up. Everything is in here on this topic for everyone to take and to learn.

If you come to the paltalkroom it is also 100% for free.

If after a few days you feel that the TSR added to your trading and that you benefit from it then you give a token of gratitude.

I'm willing to teach people that I know of that are not going to abuse me.

There are on the internet to many people that are taking steeling sucking up without giving anything back. If everyone would do that then the internet would be 1 white blanco page.

I want to go to a bar or cafe with someone that I know off if I pay him a beer that he is going to pay me a beer back and not that he would drink 5 wisky cokes on my behalve without asking me if I would like to have a drink...

So my topic has ALL the nescessary information with audio files with indicators and templates etc...that is all 100% free.

It is not because I give all this information for FREE that when I get rid of my car tomorrow that I also have to give it for free.

Some people can think that EVERYTHING that has the smallest connection with TSR that I NEED to give that also for free.

I am not public property. And I think that I can deside what I give 100% for free or were I ask a token of gratitude.

So as I said on this forum or in this topic everyhting I do is 100% free and will always be like this. So if you ask what do I charge or ask for some material. I do not ask any money at all, everything is 100% free.

friendly regards...iGoR

iGor, I am the first to say that you have done and always will be doing way more than is expected of anyone in giving terms to traders, whether on this Forum or just visiting fleetingly.

I have been to your Talkroom and have followed this Thread from day 1, believe me. For that reason and that reason only, I don't want to be embarrassed when I offer some "gratuity" and you expected more. It is like us sitting down to a Beer and you have expected me to buy you a Vodka without telling me. Maybe it is my upbringing that will not allow me to take advantage of anyone, least of all you. If things are FREE, then they are just that. My "XO_Thread" information is all FREE, nothing less and my contribution will remain just that.

I noticed that there are people here that will only make exe-files available and then they put a time-limit on them so that one has to revisit his website to download it again - all for their own little ego. That is not you and i do not subscribe to that ethos either.

So the bottom line is, could I have a copy of this Oscillator of yours please?

Friendly wishes, always.

F.R.O.G.

iGoR:
Hi FXdiva,

I teach people how to become TRADERS not installers of EA's were they expect that money will stream in an account without doing anything.

The TSR method could probably be teached to an neural network (artificial intelligence) but no way that it could perform in an EA on MT4.0

friendly regards...iGoR

Like I said just wondering.

Also wondering if you coded the 5MA on the squeeze you have on your charts. Can't seem to add that to mine.

Any suggestions?

Files:
squeeze_4.gif  35 kb

fxdiva:
Like I said just wondering.

Also wondering if you coded the 5MA on the squeeze you have on your charts. Can't seem to add that to mine.

Any suggestions?

fxdiva,

The squeeze indicator that we have has nothing to do with the BBsqueeze.

regards..iGoR

ValeoFX:
iGor, I am the first to say that you have done and always will be doing way more than is expected of anyone in giving terms to traders, whether on this Forum or just visiting fleetingly.

I have been to your Talkroom and have followed this Thread from day 1, believe me. For that reason and that reason only, I don't want to be embarrassed when I offer some "gratuity" and you expected more. It is like us sitting down to a Beer and you have expected me to buy you a Vodka without telling me. Maybe it is my upbringing that will not allow me to take advantage of anyone, least of all you. If things are FREE, then they are just that. My "XO_Thread" information is all FREE, nothing less and my contribution will remain just that.

I noticed that there are people here that will only make exe-files available and then they put a time-limit on them so that one has to revisit his website to download it again - all for their own little ego. That is not you and i do not subscribe to that ethos either.

So the bottom line is, could I have a copy of this Oscillator of yours please?

Friendly wishes, always.

F.R.O.G.

Hello ValeoFX,

What is available here you can get it here. if it is not here then that means it is not available here.

If you are from the very beginning in the room till now then you would know that this oscillator is not available here and you would also know what is available in the chatroom is not nescessarly available here.

So if you heared about that oscillator in the chatroom then ask about in the chatroom. You would also know that every question asked in the chatroom about something mensioned in the chatroom that I would reply on it.

The images posted here about the squeeze indicator was to show patterns that I explained in the room. If you want something that you know that you can get in the room then I sujest that you ask for it in the room.

So don't try to glue porcelain with iron ;--) In some issues, this topic has nothing to do with the chatroom.

friendly regards..iGoR

Hi, iGOR!

I've found this thread just yesterday, so I had a lot of reading and checking to do; then I listened to one of your tapes and got hooked. In my 5 years as a forex trader I never saw a better thought off a system. The simplicity and wisdom of it amazes me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your experience.

I've typed your audio presentation and 've put it next to the monitor, so with time I'd know it by the heart 'cause every single word, every single rule is so important!

At the end I just want to add kind of a sad remark: for some people enough is never enough. That's a shame! The more you give, the more they demand of you forgetting that you are not obligated to give anything to anybody at all!

I wish you the best.

With respect,

Teodora

iGoR:
Hello ValeoFX,

What is available here you can get it here. if it is not here then that means it is not available here.

If you are from the very beginning in the room till now then you would know that this oscillator is not available here and you would also know what is available in the chatroom is not nescessarly available here.

So if you heared about that oscillator in the chatroom then ask about in the chatroom. You would also know that every question asked in the chatroom about something mensioned in the chatroom that I would reply on it.

The images posted here about the squeeze indicator was to show patterns that I explained in the room. If you want something that you know that you can get in the room then I sujest that you ask for it in the room.

So don't try to glue porcelain with iron ;--) In some issues, this topic has nothing to do with the chatroom.

friendly regards..iGoR

Point taken.

Best wishes, always.

Reason: