FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 7

yes no problem...for me its OK and also for pipeline...

regards...iGoR

Hi Nina,

sure, it's public domain! Thanks for asking; please feel free to use/modify/post it at will.

pipeline

(aka Ogeima)

PS1: occasionnally, as someone apparently pointed out in the chatroom, RoomUp/RoomDown (and the indicative stop losses) will have negative values. For example, let's imagine that the Average Day Range is 100, today's High is 1150, today's low is 1000 and the current price is 1040.

Price has traveled 1150-1040 = 110 pips down from the High, that's 10 pips more than the 100 pips of the Average Day Range, so the RoomDown will be -10 pips (and the stoploss will be -10/Risk_to_Reward_ratio).

(And price has traveled 1040-1000= 40 pips from the Low so the RoomUp will be positive (=100-40=60), nothing special here.)

PS2: I' ve changed a word of the comment: instead of "Tighest StopLosses" etc., it now reads "Maximum Stoplosses" etc.

nina:
Hi, Igor and Pipeline!

I'm interested in your indicator. Do you allow me to post it on CatFX50 thread?

Thank you!

Nina

Hi!

Thank you. You both are doing a great job.

Nina

thanks

pipeline

thank you very much for a great indicator

it makes working with this metod a lot more simple and time consuming.

eyal

maxfx

Great Indicator pipeline

pipeline

Thank you very much for a great indicator !

Good Luck !

Did I read Igor's reply correctly in the text script from Friday, that he only created this method 6 months ago and plans on trading it starting in December ???

Tsr

pipeline:
Hi Nina,

sure, it's public domain! Thanks for asking; please feel free to use/modify/post it at will.

pipeline

(aka Ogeima)

PS1: occasionnally, as someone apparently pointed out in the chatroom, RoomUp/RoomDown (and the indicative stop losses) will have negative values. For example, let's imagine that the Average Day Range is 100, today's High is 1150, today's low is 1000 and the current price is 1040.

Price has traveled 1150-1040 = 110 pips down from the High, that's 10 pips more than the 100 pips of the Average Day Range, so the RoomDown will be -10 pips (and the stoploss will be -10/Risk_to_Reward_ratio).

(And price has traveled 1040-1000= 40 pips from the Low so the RoomUp will be positive (=100-40=60), nothing special here.)

PS2: I' ve changed a word of the comment: instead of "Tighest StopLosses" etc., it now reads "Maximum Stoplosses" etc.

I put all the Data into a separate window thought it might be easier to read this way

t_s_r-daily_range_calculator_.mq4

SL calculation..........

iGor and Pipeline, thank you for sharing this indicator. I have one request though: could you please explain the print that I have on my 15M_TF at present where it says:

Max. StopLoss should be: Long: 26 pips @ 1.89 and Short: 14 Pips @ 1.90.

Price is presently @ 8958 give or take 1 -2 pips.

Question is how can the SL be 14 pips @ 1.90 if the price is 8958? Sorry if I am missing something here, but your explanation will be much appreciated.

Best wishes.

Files:

ValeoFX:
iGor and Pipeline, thank you for sharing this indicator. I have one request though: could you please explain the print that I have on my 15M_TF at present where it says:

Max. StopLoss should be: Long: 26 pips @ 1.89 and Short: 14 Pips @ 1.90.

Price is presently @ 8958 give or take 1 -2 pips.

Question is how can the SL be 14 pips @ 1.90 if the price is 8958? Sorry if I am missing something here, but your explanation will be much appreciated.

Best wishes.

Seems like the last 2 digits are missing. (When the SLs are at 1.8900 and 1.9000, the last two "00"s don't get truncated).

Every pair other than GBPJPY, EURJPY and USDJPY (in v1.1; in v1.2 there is also CHFJPY) is supposed to have 4 digits.

I guess your chart is cable's; have you had the same problem on any other pair? Is your feed from pfg?

PS: v1.2 will delete the comments from the chart once the indicator is removed. I also pasted the "presentation" post at the end of the code, and added CHFJPY.

Reason: