FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 29

Charts corresponding to Audio files

Hi,

looks like a nice and consistent strategy which i would love to learn.

That was probably mentioned before: Any Chart snap shots available, corresponding to the audio files? - that would help tremendously.

european

european:
Any Chart snap shots available, corresponding to the audio files?

Hi European.

You just scroll back and look at the setups Igor refers to on your own platform.

It is easyest if you use a platform that runs on CET (like Alpari) because that is what Igor refers to in most of the recordings.

Arctic4x

Arctic4x:
Hi European.

You just scroll back and look at the setups Igor refers to on your own platform.

It is easyest if you use a platform that runs on CET (like Alpari) because that is what Igor refers to in most of the recordings.

Arctic4x

Hi Arctic,

I know, that Alpari runs in CET timezone (data feed too). But if I prefer other broker with different TZ I must recalculate everythink... it isn't problem for me, but I don't know exaclty prefered time periods for trading this system. I heard lots of recording, but this I didn't heard... (except don't tradind on Asia session:)) - Is my deduction right, that templates posted by FXiGor (i-Paramon... indicator) has this in CET so if I have broker in GMT I must calculate CET - 1... (mainly customize i-ParamonWorkTime indicator setup). So the prefered time zones are 8:00-12:00 and14:00-18:00 in GMT TZ? I'm right?

PaJaSoft:
Hi Arctic, I know, that Alpari runs in CET timezone (data feed too). But if I prefer other broker with different TZ I must recalculate everythink... it isn't problem for me, but I don't know exaclty prefered time periods for trading this system. I heard lots of recording, but this I didn't heard... (except don't tradind on Asia session:)) - Is my deduction right, that templates posted by FXiGor (i-Paramon... indicator) has this in CET so if I have broker in GMT I must calculate CET - 1... (mainly customize i-ParamonWorkTime indicator setup). So the prefered time zones are 8:00-12:00 and14:00-18:00 in GMT TZ? I'm right?

Sorry, it's very difficult to understand your message or what you want...

european:
Sorry, it's very difficult to understand your message or what you want...

I don't know time interval in which we trade this system (other color displayed in chart). Templates of this system in this forum are from FXiGor, I think (but I don't know, because I never catch this information around this system) (IFXT as other system - swing strategy - has his own rules and times specified in CET)) that setting i-ParamonWorkTime indicator in this templates are related to CET timezone... I use other broker and his data feed is in GMT timezone so I must recalculate some values...

I need to know, If I'm correct - tepmlate(s) setting is(are) in CET or not?

Arctic4x:
Hi European.

Arctic4x

Thanks Arctic4x,

hope my platform (MIG) goes that far back.

euro

PaJaSoft:
So the prefered time zones are 8:00-12:00 and14:00-18:00 in GMT TZ? I'm right?

No that will be one hour wrong.

The best time to trade TSR is: 08:00-12:00 and 14:00-18:00 CET

Igor talks about the settings of the i-ParamonWorkTime indicator in the NewTemplate.wma audio file.

european:
hope my platform (MIG) goes that far back.

If it do not go that far back you have to download and install more history data for your platform.

Arctic4x

Arctic4x:
No that will be one hour wrong.

The best time to trade TSR is: 08:00-12:00 and 14:00-18:00 CET

Igor talks about the settings of the i-ParamonWorkTime indicator in the NewTemplate.wma audio file.

If it do not go that far back you have to download and install more history data for your platform.

Arctic4x

I must hear this recording again...:-) But now, I downloaded recent template again and i-ParamonWorkTime is sets 9:00-13:00 and 15:00-19:00 - this time is acording to CET too (Alpari used CET timezone, isn't it?)?

I thought it's better to be out of market when important US data comming... (usually 13:30 GMT = 14:30 CET) and recognize trend after they...

I have to learn much more... ufff '-)

PaJaSoft:
I must hear this recording again...:-) But now, I downloaded recent template again and i-ParamonWorkTime is sets 9:00-13:00 and 15:00-19:00 - this time is acording to CET too (Alpari used CET timezone, isn't it?)?

I thought it's better to be out of market when important US data comming... (usually 13:30 GMT = 14:30 CET) and recognize trend after they...

I have to learn much more... ufff '-)

The i-ParamonWorkTime settings for CET (Alpari) is 08:00-12:00 and 14:00-18:00

The best time to trade TSR (and i guess most other methods that trades USD and european currencyes) is around UK open/UK session and around US open/US session.

TSR trades mainly GBP/USD, EUR/USD and USD/CHF

It is always best to trade when the currency you are going to trade moves.

If you have listen to the recordings you should know this. It is all in the audiofiles.

If you really want to learn TSR you should listen to all the recordings many times.

Arctic4x

Arctic4x:
The i-ParamonWorkTime settings for CET (Alpari) is 08:00-12:00 and 14:00-18:00

The best time to trade TSR (and i guess most other methods that trades USD and european currencyes) is around UK open/UK session and around US open/US session.

TSR trades mainly GBP/USD, EUR/USD and USD/CHF

It is always best to trade when the currency you are going to trade moves.

If you have listen to the recordings you should know this. It is all in the audiofiles.

If you really want to learn TSR you should listen to all the recordings many times.

Arctic4x

OK, I agree with you... May be the template in post 2 or 3 is need to update? (there is still 9-13 etc.) - this is reason I open question...

Reason: