FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 38

every time i try to enter the room it moves me to an adv saying i ve to buy a pal

saying

Access to Paltalk chat rooms is limited to Plus and x-Treme Service Members

i think its free so some countries only

im not a lucky one i really like this system and need to chat with other traders but what can i do

hi~fx trader

i asked the question in the "helping room"

this this subscript:

johnnyguitar-tw: hi ,my friend had some problem to into the chat room,he said that" every time i try to enter the room it moves me to an adv saying i ve to buy a pal saying "Access to Paltalk chat rooms is limited to Plus and xTreme Service Members.

i think its free so some countries only .It's there any way to fix that?

and some guy answer me :

MEHIC 4 EVER: i think your friend has to upgrade his/her pal to plus member

johnnyguitar-tw: yep

johnnyguitar-tw: thanks

johnnyguitar-tw: is upgrade the pal needs pay?

MEHIC 4 EVER: yes you do need to pay. i had one of my friends from europe had the same problem

MEHIC 4 EVER: i paid for their nick and now they are able to enter all the rooms.

MEHIC 4 EVER: where is your friend typing from

MEHIC 4 EVER: what country?

MEHIC 4 EVER: i know that people from some european countries cannot enter any rooms unless they have at least blue nicks

hope it will help or you can pm "Bill (palsupport)" to get more detail

fx trader:
every time i try to enter the room it moves me to an adv saying i ve to buy a pal

saying

Access to Paltalk chat rooms is limited to Plus and x-Treme Service Members

i think its free so some countries only

im not a lucky one i really like this system and need to chat with other traders but what can i do

thanks jhonny for you help

i am sure now its not a free room anymore on paltalk

i wish if traders call their entries in the forum at least at the end of the day to check our understanding of the system and to keep this forum active

wishing you the best

fx trader:

It is a free room but if i understand Johnny's post correct it seems like Pal Talk wants people from some countrys to upgrade to be able to enter the rooms.

Strange that they want money from some countrys but not all....?

Anyway send them a mail/message or go the help room (i guess the help room is free...?) and ask to be sure about this.

I think the PalTalk Plus subscribtion is $3.33/month or $39.95/year so you can subscribe 10 years for less than you pay for a month in many trading rooms or for what you pay for couses/systems/webinars and things like that.

One year in there will be about the same as you pay for some trading books.

So if you really want to learn TSR it should be worth it anyway in my opinion..

Arctic4x

fx trader:
thanks jhonny for you help

Hi fx_trader,

when I login (Europe area) I only get an annoying notice and question to upgrade to paltalk x-treme - like attached.

click No and Ok

fxFox

Files:
hc_002.jpg  14 kb

fx trader:
the pal talk isnt free

i cant enter the room

why not mooving to another free service

it really makes me sad not beeing able to join the room

FXtrader,

I took contact with the help dersk of paltalk and ask them if people from some countrys need to pay to get on paltalk.

The aswer was Yes.

You need to understand that this money is not going to me.

99% of the people all over the world can enter on paltalk without any payment what so ever.

You need to understand also that I can't move a compleet room because someone has to make a payment wich they told me is very fair.

So I can only sujest to you to make the payment to get on paltalk so you can enter my room and a lot of other trading rooms.

regards...iGoR

PalTalk Room?

What is the name of the paltalk room currently being used on this thread?

Thanks

reiver:
What is the name of the paltalk room currently being used on this thread? Thanks

Professional Trading Forex and Futures by fxigor

thanks to all of you for your help and really i appreciate it

i ll check and see how i can change my account in paltalk

wishing you all the best

Hi

I cant find this room Arctic4x

"Professional Trading Forex and Futures by fxigor"

Reason: