FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 64

I am not a member

I like to joint your group

HiLo indicator

Hello all,

Can someone modify the attached indicator to be same as as screen shot below? the red vertical line Hi and Low will move if the CS make a new Hi/Lo.

Thanks

Slope indicator.

Igor, I too applaud your being willing to share your systems,indicators and teaching us. Is there any chance of adding an alert [sound and message] to the slope indicator? Thanks for sharing. Prodigal.

I used to follow this thread from wayback. It was so long ago that I already completely forgot about it (even my password for my username here, as I was just a lurker then).

I'm glad I found this thread again. Will try to see updates on this system.

HMA - BigTrend.mq4

Igor,

Using the data window, as you recommend, when you mention watch the values in the data window....

The Hull Moving Average + Value2 equal in value is a reversal of current direction after the candle closes.

Then the HMA for long or value2 for short will be > or < previous candle on every close, until HMA and Value2 equal again in value signifying another reversal.

Files:
example.jpg  93 kb

i don't know if anyone is still trading tsr, but i have some questions:

the chart in the first posting shows some arrows, white points and two lines as indicators but the charts igor describes in the videos look completely different. the template in posting 2 is again different from what is shown in the videos (the indicator t_s_r entry comfirm with hma is missing)...

can somebody please tell me what the correct template is? if it is the template in the video i would be happy if you tell me where to find the additional indicators which are not the the zip-file in posting 2.

thanks!!

nobody is trading tsr anymore??

Looking For EA on based on this Indicator

Hi

If anyone can help me EA on attached indicator with tp and sl .

i will much appreciate.

thx

need videos for the basic tsr course

"These are new VIDEO files that explain the TSR simple setups.

All the files combined are a total of 6 hours and 20 minutes:"

these links on first page are not working, kindly repost the videos...

Thnx

Video files

After i uploaded the videos i have received messages from people that have different problems so they can not see the videos.

Some do not know what a zip file is and/or how to unzip them.

The files are compressed to make them smaller and the file ending is .rar To unzip/extract them you have to use a software.

There are a lot of good free software out there that can do the job. Just Google it.

I use WinRAR. You can download it for free here: WinRAR

Some can not get the videos working in mediaplayer for some strange reason.

Others can not download that big files because of limitations at their ISP and a lot of other problems people have.

So people have asked for help but there is not much i can do.

I have been trying to do some things but i guess there will still be some that have problems out there.

The best solution that would probably work for everybody is to upload the videos as flash to a website so people can play them online but as far as i know there are no free webhost that do that. At least not with big files like that.

The biggest one in .swf format is more than 100MB so we need a webhost that can take flash files bigger than that.

If some of you know a free webhost that do that please let me know but don't "spam" this thread with tons of links to different webhosts if you are not sure it will work.

It is better to send me a PM or maybe come to the PalTalk room and tell me.

I have uploaded the videos to google but that is very bad quality so it is not good to learn from it.

A "real" server would be far better.

Anyway if it can help you here is the links to the videos at Google:

Google: TSRbasicPart1

Google: TSRbasicPart2

Google: TSRbasicPart3

Google: TSRbasicPart4

Google: TSR1H_Mechanical

For those that don't know how to open a compressed file i have made some self extracting files.

Just download the file and double click it, then chose a folder you want to save it and it will extract itself ready to play.

The videofiles you extract from this is .wmv and they will work in mediaplayer.

Download them here:

TSRbasicPart1.exe

TSRbasicPart2.exe

TSRbasicPart3.exe

TSRbasicPart4.exe

TSR1H_Mechanical.exe

Like i say earlier in this post some people can not get the videos working in mediaplayer. I don't know why.

For them i have made some flash files. You can play them in your browser (like IE or Firefox) but then you will not have control buttons like pause and others so it is better to use a flash player.

I guess there are many good players out there. Just Google it.

I use a free one you can download here: http://www.browsertools.net/downloads/SWFOpenerSetup.exe

You can read about it here: SWF Opener

I have compressed the flash(.swf) files in self extracting files too. Download here:

TSRbasicPart1flash.exe

TSRbasicPart2flash.exe

TSRbasicPart3flash.exe

TSRbasicPart4flash.exe

TSR1H_Mechanical_Flash.exe

I hope i have done everything correct and that all of it is working.

I have not tested everything so if something does not work or something else is wrong please let me know.

I hope this may help some of you that have problems.

Enjoy

Arctic4x

Reason: