Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 4

Thank you

Thank you iGoR...I just found your thread now at 2:00 pm ET so no time to try it out. I know you are smart :-) and I trust your judgments :-) ...so far...

I hardly wait till next week !!! I liked Bear's with some extra filters(I made 300 pips the past 2days:-) but your addition is so cool for reentries ( I always like to take the profit while I have it :-) so with your system I can reenter :-) Let's see..

THANKS' and have a great weekend :-)

MBrandt

iGoR:
Ok Guys sorry to have kept you waiting

In posting # 1 you can find the indicators and template.

On what I saw today and yesterday one can use this on every pair that suits you personnaly the best.

Even the time frames is up to your choise (but personnaly I prefer the 1H and 4H time frames)

I'm pretty shure that you gonna enjoy this setup.

And as I said in my first posting it is even a very good setup for those who work normally on charts with a more pure technical analasys (support and resistance).

Enjoy the ride and always at your service ...

iGoR

Please can explain how to use the red, blue and yellow zigzag lines together?

Also what is the no-repaint zone?

Thanks

I love it. 4 thumbs up!

Forex Optimist:
Hi Igor

Thank you for these ideas and for posting charts to illustrate. So if I understand, to recap:

SELL - We wait for a red dot if the blue zigzag line is going down, then enter on the first purple Heikin candle.

BUY - We wait for a green dot if the blue zigzag line is going up then enter on the first green Heikin candle.

Is that a correct summary? Exit based on Stoch (?)

Many thanks

That is corect apart from the stochastic for exit.

The stochastic is also to time or pin-point entrys.

Exits are discretional for the moment.

I have a trailing stop indicator but at this moment I will keep a bit longer in the oven.

The trailing stop is going to be released later.

regards..iGoR

pictures versus video room

Isaac_Oldton:
hi iGoR this is my first post in this community i like this tread and i agree with you with your painting and non-painting opinion i trade chart analysis and here i have a request , could you please make snapshot of your chart when you enter position depending on these indicator and would you please explain it real time then ? thanks in advance .

Hi Isaac,

That is impossible. Because there is to much other work I have to do and take care off.

I am in a paltalk room were I go over the charts when it happens live.

Last friday I went LIVE and in REAL TIME over the charts the whole US session with the help of a video room so people can see my charts on their desktop.

So I think if I have to take pictures and post them here and you have to check every 5 minutes that would be a step back on doing everything live in a video room.

regards...iGoR

salamdo:
nice system IGOR ...i like it and i want to add a question to my freinds question.

what do u mean by repainting zone and non-repaiting zone? would u please explain more coz i think its so important.

u r really a genius for inventing such system...i also can give credits to BB and forex11 coz they inspire u ....many thanks

regards

Hi salamdo,

I have made a new template were you will see the difference between painting and non repaiting zones. It will be emmidiatly clear what I mean by them.

Next week I'm planning to give a whole day free webinar to explain the whole setup (with the painting and non-repainting indications).

BB and forex11 did not inspire me in making this system.

BB inspired me in posting this method wich I had already well before he opend his topic https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573/page71

Not that this is so important but correct is correct.

regards..iGoR

aelimian:
Please can explain how to use the red, blue and yellow zigzag lines together?

Also what is the no-repaint zone?

Thanks

Hi aelimian,

As said in a previous posting I'm planning to give a whole day webinar on the compleet setup in a video room ( so you'll have voice and real time charts of my desktop)

I gonna ask Arctic if he can record it so I can post the video files here on this topic.

regards...iGoR

bluto:
I love it. 4 thumbs up!

TNX ;-)

Reason: