FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 12

Template

Yes!! That was the problem. You're right i had no idea what a template was, i have only had MT4 for about a week now. Still trying to learn. Thank you very much for your help.

To delete the text in the left corner, look at the code in MetaEditor, delete all the lines where you see the variable "text" (You can use the function "Find", or "Replace" for that).

What will (/should...) be left on your chart are the little green and red stop loss lines.

montage:
How would I delete the text in the left corner for the T_S_R)-Daily Range Calculator v1.3.mq4 ? Thanks So Much In Advance!

Stop Reversal Indicator

Kirsty_FX:
I added stop reversal arrows to the charts, not sure if it adds anything to this already incredible system, but makes it bit more clear to me of an impending trend change. But beware of false signals based on the arrows alone!!!!! Kirsty x

Kirsty_FX,

I would be grateful if you could attach your stop reversal arrows indicator along with the settings you use. I have found something similar in the forum but I don't think it is actually the same.

thx

Reiver

reiver:
Kirsty_FX,

I would be grateful if you could attach your stop reversal arrows indicator along with the settings you use. I have found something similar in the forum but I don't think it is actually the same.

thx

Reiver

Teiver,

Are shure that you made your posting in the correct topic ?...

I don't know of any stop and reverse possibiltys with this system...maybe the D_B_O breakout system ?...

regards..iGoR

iGoR,

it was mentioned in post 60 on this thread and whilst it isn't strictly part of the system being discussed, I found them quite useful to use alongside the other indicators to determine/assist in what the slope direction lines may do next.

Hope this isn't too far off topic!

thx,

Reiver

Average Day Range

Hi all,

here is the Average Day Range indicator. It consists in one line in a separate window: the value of the Average Day Range for each day.

Hope this helps,

pipeline /aka Ogeima

Showmethemoney:

Anyway, am sharing this Indicator...and I hope you find it useful. Shows the best times to trade using FXIG_TSR Mthd.

Enjoy!! And all the best everyone...

Lets IGOR for it!!!!

.. this "box" shows when the time is right to place trade.. or when to stay out of trades..?

experiment_bg:
Hi everyone, i would like first to say thank you Igor for this system and to show him my respect !

This is my backtest of GBPUSD by hand with F12 for september 2006, i write my positions, and then move on forward. This week i hope i will have enough time to test the period from February (North Finance have not full bars of January).

If someone is interested of these results i will post them.

I hope that this system can produce 200+ a month, and with proper money managment can be well used. I noticed that in realtime is much harder to enter and exit on these levels so the results may varry but they are very promising.

BTW NorthFinance are stop hunting , so be carefull with the tight stops.

I notice too that when the stop is OVER 20 pips (incl. spred -4) is not very reasonable to enter and will try to not play then.

One more time IGOR THANK YOU !

Good luck everyone!

Hi experiment,

Did you find the time to continue the results ?...

regards...iGoR

furious_angel:
.. this "box" shows when the time is right to place trade.. or when to stay out of trades..?

That indicator can not help us FA.

It shows only the highs and lows over certain trading sessions.

regards...iGoR

iGoR:
That indicator can not help us FA.It shows only the highs and lows over certain trading sessions. regards...iGoR

.. ok.. thanks for letting me know.. i was a bit confused. ..

i have downloaded everything from this thread.. and i am looking forward to this weekend. i am going through all the information. i have read the whole thread and everyone loves your system. i just have to see what all the buzz is about.

Reason: