FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 3

Thanks Creztor

Thanks for stepping up, That's awesome.

Worth While

Well, I have been trading full time for sometime. I have travelled most forex forums. I have always admired Igor for his great programming abilities.

Today I was part of his Paltalk instruction. He had lots of patience with all of the trader. He shared with everyone his trading techniques. He is truly an assett to the trading community. His trading technique consists of CLEAR entry and EXITS. Following his rules would of gained many pips today. Other systems would have stugled on this relatively quite Monday.

Darren

dazminder:
Well, I have been trading full time for sometime. I have travelled most forex forums. I have always admired Igor for his great programming abilities.

Today I was part of his Paltalk instruction. He had lots of patience with all of the trader. He shared with everyone his trading techniques. He is truly an assett to the trading community. His trading technique consists of CLEAR entry and EXITS. Following his rules would of gained many pips today. Other systems would have stugled on this relatively quite Monday.

Darren

Could you explain clearly rules of system......in particular exit mode.... thx

Listen and learn

I would suggest downloading the indicators and template on an Alpari platform.

Then go to the chatroom for 800 cet. You will learn plenty about forex. You will save thousands of dollars. You would expect to pay for this training. But Igor is providing it for free. I took a day off of trading today and listened. I feel I more than paid for the day.

After you learn what Igor is teaching your skills will far surpass any indicator.

Darren

dazminder:
I would suggest downloading the indicators and template on an Alpari platform.

Then go to the chatroom for 800 cet. You will learn plenty about forex. You will save thousands of dollars. You would expect to pay for this training. But Igor is providing it for free. I took a day off of trading today and listened. I feel I more than paid for the day.

After you learn what Igor is teaching your skills will far surpass any indicator.

Darren

OK..... I can follow the chat from (1600 italian time)...anyway now i try to listen creztor recording....

creztor:
For those who missed the first session today here is a sound recording. Warning the file is about 55Meg in size and goes for 6 hours. I used .wma for file format as it offered the best size/quality. For anyone just starting out or still very new, there is some great info here in this first day, just get ready to sit through 6 hours of class http://rapidshare.de/files/33585849/tsr-day1.wma.html

Thanks a lot...it very helpful and worth those hours.

nice one creztor, you beat me to it was just gping to upload the same thing......great minds think alike eh

Hi

i can't download the audio from rapid share . Please upload it to another site.

kev

Nice system. I will be in the chat room at 8.00CET

Thanks Igor

Yes a lot of the info and time was spent on helping those who couldnt get the template setup etc, so for some people you may only need to listen to 30mins/1 hour and you got the basic idea. He provided many many many examples and spent probably 4 hours looking at examples, all from 15mins up to daily time frame and on many different pairs, not just the majors. In addition its not just a "what are the indicators saying" kind of class. He tries to help new traders to look at more than just indicators, such as what price was doing etc to avoid bad trades.