FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 31

"We just want a clear trend on 5min before the 1min."

At that time fotovat entered the trade, there was no clear trend to downside on 5min according to the slope direction lines. Only colour changing to dark blue.

fotovat also entered against 5min signal and execution lines, which were pointing up at that moment. So I don't know what you mean with "Listen to the audiofiles and if something still is not clear to you..."

@fotovat

we don't use the mega-trendlines on a 5 minute timeframe. and to define a trend the price action is more important than the lines. it is important to see a clear trend on 5 min first and then look on the 1 min for a setup (1st top/bottom or if price went further then try to catch the 2nd top/bottom).

Hi all

Is there anyone who has any news from Igor ? A few days we didn't see Igor in forums, I'm worry about him

paltalk subcription

Access to Paltalk chat rooms is limited to Plus and x-Treme Service Members

I can't get past this!

Is paltalk no longer for free ?

JP

Pipperoni:
Access to Paltalk chat rooms is limited to Plus and x-Treme Service Members

I can't get past this!

Is paltalk no longer for free ?

JP

Paltalk is still 100% for free...so the problem is at your side somewhere...

regards...iGoR

The equity curve is from the FUND I manage. That is not the result of all the trades I post in here or in the chat room.

For the FUND I manage I take a lot fewer trades. I have in this way less overall profit BUT...I have a lower risk profile.

Some of you will find the results not so impresive ( +341 pips ) over 6 weeks but important is that this profit was achieved with a very small risk on capital. The MaxDD I had so far is only -36pips.

So will see what the future wil brings us in overall profit and the MaxDD to achieve that...

regards...iGoR

PS. that result is based on trades taken on euro, swissy and cable on the CME currencys and on 1 contract.

Files:

Results tuesday 23-01-07

iGoR

Files:
23-01-07.jpg  161 kb

I anounced in the chatroom that I would not trade monday (no setups) and friday only 1 entry on swissy that I exited B/E..

regards...iGoR

Results wednesday 24-01-07

iGoR

Files:
24-01-07.jpg  164 kb

Results thursday 25-01-07

iGoR

Files:
25-01-07.jpg  197 kb
Reason: