FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 34

take my hand and hiccups

It seems that they have been pushed aside...Just an observation of mine; take my hand and hiccups work very well after a big move, which can be captured by a 1st top, 1st bottom set-ups. "Bargain Hunters" come in to support the market, so if you missed the boat the first time, you can jump in...the move is usually between 25 and 40 pips...Rock on!!!!!

JLPI to answer your question

JLPI, I tried to answer your question with the above. Hope it helps.

fx igor

thank you for charing your system with us im really interested in it

but as i mentioned before i couldnt download the audio files

pls if you can help us with a written manual for the rules that ll be great and ll be accessable for any one interested in your work

thank you

best wishes

fx trader:
fx igor

thank you for charing your system with us im really interested in it

but as i mentioned before i couldnt download the audio files

pls if you can help us with a written manual for the rules that ll be great and ll be accessable for any one interested in your work

thank you

best wishes

The strategy has plenty of rules. Those rules lead to many mathematical entry signals. But not all of these signals are taken.

One has to look to the market conditions.

To patterns that are formed. If they are as close as possible to text book entrys.

One has to look if there is enough potential profit left before taking the signal. It is of no use of taking in a long signal on euro if it moved up already by 70 pips were one knows that the daily average range is only 75 pips.

One can have an entry but based on the stoploss rule the reward risk ratio in not big enough etc etc etc...

All of these rules can not be written on a few pieces of paper.

Thats why we have the audio files.

friendly regards..iGoR

This system is priceless. If you can't make money with this system, go back to the books.

whats the best time frame for daily trader to use with this excellent system?

and do the indicators for 1m and 5m work with the other time frames?

mpower:
It seems that they have been pushed aside...Just an observation of mine; take my hand and hiccups work very well after a big move, which can be captured by a 1st top, 1st bottom set-ups.

Thanks for the answer. It seems to me as well that they have been pushed aside. But for me it is a bit scary because from what I remember (maybe I am wrong) they were presented as a result of 9 years experience of trading, so they cannot be pushed aside in 1-2 months.

I guess that the explanation will be that the system is composed of many set ups. but too many setups can lead to contradictory results. And honestly I was less convinced by the first top first bottom set ups (Ishould listenagain the audio, maybe I missed something) than the take my hand and hiccups because they are in a faster time frame so more noisy and that could lead to false breakouts.

chris1085:
This system is priceless. If you can't make money with this system, go back to the books.

Well, on days like this it should work fine. But systems like this are very curve fit and not thoroughly backtested.

aegis,

A quote from iGor, "One has to look if there is enough potential profit left before taking the signal. It is of no use of taking in a long signal on euro if it moved up already by 70 pips were one knows that the daily average range is only 75 pips."

Relizing market conditions is essential. Also, if you follow the rules, the system doesn't allow you to get in unless the trend is fairly strong. Even if you are agressive buying dips, just stick with tight stoploss and you wont get burned.

As for the strategy tester, it's pretty much useless. There has been plenty of forward testing, people just haven't posted results. Really there is no point because this is not an EA, the results are up to the individual. If you want to backtest yourself manually you can.(what I did). If you spend the time to do that, you will see it is a fantastic system.

Cheers,

Chris

do we consider it a hicup situation when the excecution line changed its color or we must ve a bar also that changes its color? as in thw chart below

Files:
11.gif  46 kb
Reason: