FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 55

frantacech:
Thank you very much!

Thank Arctic not me ;-)

Defiler:
Thanks for the screenshot. I try your advice about mistakes, but it can`t help me. Can you share for me two indicators (''cam_L2_L5_Historical'' & ''cam_H2_H5_Historical''). May be it help me. Big thanks for advance. Defiler

Hi Defiler,

I use the ones came with the indicators-zip-file on post #2, nothing else, sorry.

Thanks Arctic

Arctic4x:
After i uploaded the videos i have received messages from people that have different problems so they can not see the videos.

Some do not know what a zip file is and/or how to unzip them.

That is a little bit shocking. How do these people trade? How do they install trading software? Do they know google?

I thought .zip and .rar are well known endings. But for one who does not know the ending of a file....there is still google to search for it.

But instead for some of the people it is easier to give more work to Arctic or to others to do their homework and to make their lives more comfortably...unbelievable (in my opinion).

Too bad for those people that Arctic is such a good guy...

giraia_br:
but metatrader don't compile all files automaticaly when starts? i think it does

Sorry, I mixed up things.

You are right with it.

Otherwise you would not see them in Metatrader Navigator.

THANKS TO ARCTIC !!!...

ARCTIC: I found a webserver that host the videos for free but i am not expecting it to work well for a longer period of time.

It seems to work very well today when i am testing it for the first time after uploading so let us hope it last.

There are some limitations in the monthly bandwidth and i guess there can be some other problems also on a free server.

So if the videos don't work for you please don't start posting about it because there is nothing i can do about it anyway.

Just feel lucky if it works because this is just a test for now and if it don't work maybe try again some days later.

So for playing the videos online in your web browser go to this site: http://www.zendurl.com/tsrvideo/

Hi everyone

For playing any type of video files K-lite mega codec pack is the best one and it is also free, you can get it in the Classic media player website.

For unzipping( to open the files from there compressed form) form Winrar and Winzip the best free software is 7-zip(open source). 7-Zip

if this new system is 100% mechanical, so it can be made in an expert, right?

there is any indicator to show the high and low of an exataly periodo to show the high and low of asian session?

thanks

Reason: