FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 14

Dear Igor, am I right that there was no entry (you call it text-book entry) on cable today?

Thank you

das:
Dear Igor, am I right that there was no entry (you call it text-book entry) on cable today? Thank you

There were 2 text book entrys today but unforntunatly the R/R ratio of 3 was not there...(price moved already to much and stoplosses were to big)

regards...iGoR

mpower:
Sorry for the confusion. I use the signal line only for exits. I love the great moves that it gives us on a regular basis. I just used an excel spreadsheet that somebody posted in this thread. That is why it has two columns--the idea was to trade two lots and use both the signal and execute line. I have decided to use only the signal line in my trading.

Good because test on the SBFX forum showed that the signal line exit gives far more profit then the execute line exit.

regards...iGoR

iGoR:
.... but unforntunatly the R/R ratio of 3 was not there...(price moved already to much and stoplosses were to big) regards...iGoR

Thanks Igor for the quick reply. :-)

Yes, I forgot to mention the R/R ratio. Because of that there was no entry.

But you are right and it was also clear for me, without the R/R ratio there was a minimum one entry.

"The first entry" was in my opinion on close of the 13:00 bar, alpari barclose 1,8573

(execution line and the signal line with right short colors and slope direction lines with nice downtrend directions). Am I right with that theoretical entry?

"The second entry" on close of 14:30 bar (execution line did not cross the signal line, but both lines with the right colors, heikin ashi bar red)

or on close of 15:00 bar (execution line crossed signal line and both lines with the right colors)?

Thanks again

das:

"The second entry" on close of 14:30 bar (execution line did not cross the signal line, but both lines with the right colors, heikin ashi bar red)

or on close of 15:00 bar (execution line crossed signal line and both lines with the right colors)?

I looked at you chart examples. It needs no crossing of the two lines.

So it would have been the 14:30 barclose on cable.

Igor - you are a Saint. i have spent most of the weekend listening to your audio sessions, and i dont know how you did it. your system works wonderfully. you should get an award for divulging such information. i am looking forward to completing the rest of the audio sessions this week. please keep up the great work.

- i would like to make sure that i am "getting it".. in the picture uploaded. the good entry of a long would be the convergence of both slope and trend lines along with the yellow and green lines..?

p.s. - yes, i got in late on this trade.

Files:
10.2.06.gif  48 kb

The guidance file seems gone

Hi FXiGoR,

It looks like a very good system. but I can not download the file you provided. can you check it? thank you

having troubles withthe zip file?

furious_angel:
having troubles withthe zip file?

I tryed the zip file on posting # 1 and #2 and have no problems what so ever...remember that they are rar zip files. So install the rar programm it is a very common program..

regards...iGoR

enry levels question

Igor,

Don't you think that we can get better entry levels if we don't wait for the close of 15 min candles. I have noticed when watching the market live that when we have perfect set ups, and we wait for the close of 15 min candles the price has travelled up/down so much that the stop loss is too big for us to enter. Can we look at 5 min charts for confirmation? 15 min is a lot of time...we will be missing a lot of good moves if we wait 15 min for confirmation. My backtest was based on the idea that we enter as soon as the execute and signal line are the right color and we have the rest of the conditions in place. I might have missed some losing set ups that way but I think that in the long run I would be ahead.

I might be wrong, I need more screen time to give conclusive evidence in the form of live trades, but I feel that wating for the close of 15 min candles is in many instances too late to join the party....

Regards,

Stanislav

Reason: