FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 27

Thanks IGOR and Arctic4x I got my indicators right.

igor you got a nice Christmas present of 12k.Nice trading.

Regards krvthj

lot size

iGoR:
Total profit:

+ 4412.00$

+ 5912.00$

+ 2631.00$

+ 12955.00$

All these trades were called in the chat room.

nice X-mass weekend...iGoR

Hi Igor,

What's the average lot size in the above report, thx , gus

iGoR:
Total profit:

+ 4412.00$

+ 5912.00$

+ 2631.00$

+ 12955.00$

All these trades were called in the chat room.

nice X-mass weekend...iGoR

----------------------------------------------------------

iGoR

I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

What I am going to write here now, is a very important hint for everybody, who comes new to this thread.

You will start in general with reading the thread and downloading the audio files. Those audio files actually contain the most essential of the system, such as Igor has outlined it.

However, with the progress of time, we are loosing gradually the history information in MT4. This means, that for example in this moment, it is already not possible anymore, to view the tf15m (time frame 15 minutes) for Eurusd or Gbpusd for the beginning days in september 2006. There you can only see the tf30m.

This is a disadvantage, when listening tot the audiofiles. Many remarks are made towards specific dates and timeframes. So, in the future, these audiofiles will loose a lot of value, because the accompanying screens cannot be accessed anymore.

Therefore, I advise everybody, who is listening to such files, to immediately save the screens as "photos". Give them a date and you can retain in this way the complete information.

Vivaldi

ps : Maybe this remark can be added at post 2, where the audio files can be downloaded.

vivaldi:
What I am going to write here now, is a very important hint for everybody, who comes new to this thread.

You will start in general with reading the thread and downloading the audio files. Those audio files actually contain the most essential of the system, such as Igor has outlined it.

However, with the progress of time, we are loosing gradually the history information in MT4. This means, that for example in this moment, it is already not possible anymore, to view the tf15m (time frame 15 minutes) for Eurusd or Gbpusd for the beginning days in september 2006. There you can only see the tf30m.

This is a disadvantage, when listening tot the audiofiles. Many remarks are made towards specific dates and timeframes. So, in the future, these audiofiles will loose a lot of value, because the accompanying screens cannot be accessed anymore.

Therefore, I advise everybody, who is listening to such files, to immediately save the screens as "photos". Give them a date and you can retain in this way the complete information.

Vivaldi

ps : Maybe this remark can be added at post 2, where the audio files can be downloaded.

Cant agree more. I wish we could have both charts and audio in one file, though file size may be a problem.

Anyway, if anybody interested, there is a good free video/audio application, Bulent's Screen Recorder v3.2 at:

http://www.thesilver.net

euro

vivaldi:
This means, that for example in this moment, it is already not possible anymore, to view the tf15m (time frame 15 minutes) for Eurusd or Gbpusd for the beginning days in september 2006. There you can only see the tf30m.

Why should you loose the history data?

Go to Tools>HistoryCenter of your Metatrader 4, click the pair and timeframe and then the download button on the left lower corner of the history window. Wait some minutes to be happy about the result in the end. :-)

and then you can alternatively make a screenshot of september 2006 action for example.

das:
Why should you loose the history data?

Go to Tools>HistoryCenter of your Metatrader 4, click the pair and timeframe and then the download button on the left lower corner of the history window. Wait some minutes to be happy about the result in the end. :-)

and then you can alternatively make a screenshot of september 2006 action for example.

How long do they keep their chart data?

european:
How long do they keep their chart data?

The data is saved in the history folder of your Metatrader 4 as long as you like.

But you can make a backup of that history to avoid the loss if your os should heavily chrash...

das:
The data is saved in the history folder of your Metatrader 4 as long as you like. But you can make a backup of that history to avoid the loss if your os should heavily chrash...

well, my pc just crashed....

before download i noticed that there were only several last months of data available

Hi. Could somebody explain how exactly works TSR BAR TREND?? It is very important for me. Thanks.

Reason: