FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 62

Does anybody know this indicator

Dear friends:

Does anybody know where can i find the indicator in the sperate window named as "ma expandion", i have searched the forum, and find nothing.

Regards

Files:
dd.gif  57 kb

ztdep:
Thank you : but there is no indicator uploaded in this thread, do you know it?

Ask iGoR. I don't remember which indicators are only available to his trading group members.

pricechannelstop_v1

regards...iGoR

Files:

Hi İgor,

Do you have the MA Expansion indicator, the one in the picture? I came a cross similar indicator in the Russian forums.I think it was called something like MA slope ratio.İt looks useful to identify the trend from the noise.Thanks in advance.

All greetings! Prompt, how it is possible to receive indicators about which Igor tells in 100 % mechanical system of trade on his method TSR?

Youriy:
All greetings! Prompt, how it is possible to receive indicators about which Igor tells in 100 % mechanical system of trade on his method TSR?

The T_S_R system has continued in the commercial section. Here in this topic it is not a compleet 100% mecanical system.

In the commercial section it is.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/8365-zorro-trading-group-by-fxigor

Friendly regards...iGoR

Greetings, Igor! First of all I wish to thank you for that huge work which you have done, explaining to all of us features interday trading and your system. I wish to tell, that I have started to receive the first stable results after began to use your system TSR (in an original variant). Big to you thanks for it. Yours faithfully Youriy.

super system!! thanks igor

Thanks for sharing informations. Can anyone share tsr_day1-5.wma because there files are removed from servers where it was sharing thanks all.

jakvb

Reason: