FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 23

How do I get this in my metatrader3?

I downloaded the pics but I need the code.How do I get it?

Waterman:
I downloaded the pics but I need the code.How do I get it?

I don't understand what you mean by "I need the code"...

If you want the same set up as on the images go to posting #2. In the zipfile you have all indicators and template.

regards...iGoR

Thanks a lot Igor for sharing your system with others,

((i think the http://rapidshare.com/files/2430996/...om_Squeeze.wma has a problem ))

TSR Alert Indicator

Hi Igor,

Where could i get the T_S_R Alert Indicator?

Thanks.

Dazrul

dazrul:
Hi Igor,

Where could i get the T_S_R Alert Indicator?

Thanks.

Dazrul

Hi please read posts #202 from iGoR, he explains it there.

TSR teaches me many things

I just started using T_S_R as an entry signal on my trade. I could say that "'ve learned something from T_S_R method especially on psychological effect on to keep remind me that not every moment is a good time to trade. I am very pleased on the way of Igor presenting his method on the forum. Today i started trading cable using this Igor method, now it is on profit. Again thanks Igor. Your method teaches me mathemical & psychology way of trading.

creztor:
Hi please read posts #202 from iGoR, he explains it there.

Thanks creztor on your reply.

Where do I begin????

First off, Thank you Igor and those posting on this thread ... it's very interesting to note the input given.

OK here goes, I downloaded the TSR.zip file from post #2 and applied the (t s r)by f x i g o r(fx-5min).tpl to a USD/CHF chart (see attached image).

Firstly, is everything needed for this indicator included in the zip file and secondly ... what does it all mean?!

What I can see on the chart is:-

- Blue area and black areas;

- 'Bar Trend' candlesticks (Purple & Dark Green)

- an 'Execute Line' (yellow & magenta);

- a 'signal line' (Lime & Red);

- Two 'Slope Direction' lines (Aqua & Blue x2)

- Cam L2_L5 Red lines

- Cam H2_H5 Green lines

- Hull MA (Light pink & Sienna)

- Hull MA (Light blue & Tomato)

Any clues greatly appreciated ...

I'm based in London (using MetaTrader 4 Alpari) and noticed that the TSR Daily Range properties offers the option to change the time zone (TimeZoneOfDat = 0). Is 0 = GMT therefore London is TimeZoneOfData = 0)

Thank you.

Files:

Hi everyone,

great method (system).

Klinkz

Sadly:
First off, Thank you Igor and those posting on this thread ... it's very interesting to note the input given.

OK here goes, I downloaded the TSR.zip file from post #2 and applied the (t s r)by f x i g o r(fx-5min).tpl to a USD/CHF chart (see attached image).

Firstly, is everything needed for this indicator included in the zip file and secondly ... what does it all mean?!

What I can see on the chart is:-

- Blue area and black areas;

- 'Bar Trend' candlesticks (Purple & Dark Green)

- an 'Execute Line' (yellow & magenta);

- a 'signal line' (Lime & Red);

- Two 'Slope Direction' lines (Aqua & Blue x2)

- Cam L2_L5 Red lines

- Cam H2_H5 Green lines

- Hull MA (Light pink & Sienna)

- Hull MA (Light blue & Tomato)

Any clues greatly appreciated ...

I'm based in London (using MetaTrader 4 Alpari) and noticed that the TSR Daily Range properties offers the option to change the time zone (TimeZoneOfDat = 0). Is 0 = GMT therefore London is TimeZoneOfData = 0)

Thank you.

Sadly,

There are audio files on posting #2. Listen to them and you will learn a lot.

regards...iGoR

Reason: