It takes ages to get answer from MQL5 Help Desk (Financial operations are limited)

Literaly, I have been waiting for 2 weeks to get answer from MQL5 Help Desk. I have tried everything! Even open new ticket to check if they are still alive. Nobody answer anyway...

Have you anybody experienced anything like that? How did you solve this issue? Thank you for replies!

Michal Jurnik:

Literaly, I have been waiting for 2 weeks to get answer from MQL5 Help Desk. I have tried everything! Even open new ticket to check if they are still alive. Nobody answer anyway...

Have you anybody experienced anything like that? How did you solve this issue? Thank you for replies!

Of course they are alive, and working...but their priorities are not the same as yours. Be patient and don't flood them, 1 reminder by week is enough.

I know my answer will be frustrating for you, but it's how it is.

Alain Verleyen:

Of course they are alive, and working...but their priorities are not the same as yours. Be patient and don't flood them, 1 reminder by week is enough.

I know my answer will be frustrating for you, but it's how it is.

I understand the priorities very well. Unfortunately, I am a provider of EAs and Indicators. MQL5 corp. and I should be equal partners and help each other to have OUR customers satisfied. 

They are upset when they cannot find the products which they have purchased. They already sent me e-mails about my hidden products on MQL5 Market. Therefore I have no other way than sent here this question.

Long story short, I consider that 2 weeks for one ticket is enough. I have never experienced delay like that in my professional career.   

Michal Jurnik:

I understand the priorities very well. Unfortunately, I am a provider of EAs and Indicators. MQL5 corp. and I should be equal partners and help each other to have OUR customers satisfied. 

They are upset when they cannot find the products which they have purchased. They already sent me e-mails about my hidden products on MQL5 Market. Therefore I have no other way than sent here this question.

Long story short, I consider that 2 weeks for one ticket is enough. I have never experienced delay like that in my professional career.   

I know all of that, from a long time :-) I understand and agree, but you will have to deal with it or...

Alain Verleyen:
I know all of that, from a long time :-) I understand and agree, but you will have to deal with it or...
Alright Alain. Thank you for your reply and information you provided. I definitely consider some "Plan B" how to satisfied my customers during the situation like that. 

Michal Jurnik:

1) For everyone who struggles in the same situation, keep in mind that the holidays exist! :)

The answer from MQL5 Support Team:

Sorry for the delay with the answer (due to long holidays) ....

2) In case you are abroad and you want to withdraw money from MQL5 account, keep in mind that MQL5 provide us security check related to the location. You can withdraw your money only from country you set as "your location" in account settings. Otherwise you have to count with finance limitation.

Hopefully, my situation will help you guys in the future!

Do not promote useless thread here please.

Shukurjon Beknazarov:
It's not a promotion, it's a support!!!
Support of what?

I do not understand ...

Do you want to collect many people around yourself using this MQ forum to act against MQ support guys publicly and effectively?

Shukurjon Beknazarov:
No, it's not such!!! I just wanted him to know that it not only happened to him. If it's was wrong action then I can remove all my posts...
I've already explained you in your thread about how it works concerning my understanding: in the office, every ticket is registered, there are some priorities for them (because same service desk guys are developing the MT4/MT5 by new builds, and so on). No need to force anyone especially here (we all have nothing to do with any service desk).

Sergey Golubev:
I've already explained you in your thread about how it works concerning my understanding: in the office, every ticket is registered, there are some priorities for them (because same service desk guys are developing the MT4/MT5 by new builds, and so on). No need to force anyone especially here (we all have nothing to do with any service desk).
ok, if all is useless, then I will remove all my posts now...

Shukurjon Beknazarov:
ok, if all is useless, then I will remove all my posts now...
No need to remove ...
Reason: