EUR/USD: floating around 100-day SMA and 200-day SMA for direction.
This pair is
ranging near 100-day SMA and 200-day SMA for waiting for
breakout/breakdown the levels. The price is ranging between 1.1460
resistance and 1.1086 support levels. The bullish target in case the
price breaks 1.1460 level is the following: 1.1713. The
bearish target is 1.0847.
If the price breaks 1.1460
resistance so we may see the bullish trend to be started with the next targets as 1.1713.
If the price breaks 1.1086 support so the 1.0847 bearish target may be the real one for tomorrow and next week for example.
Just to remind that we will have the following high impacted news events related to EUR/USD price movement:
- 2015-09-30 13:15 GMT (or 15:15 MQ MT5 time) | [USD - ADP Non-Farm Employment Change]
- 2015-09-30 20:00 GMT (or 22:00 MQ MT5 time) | [USD - Fed Chair Yellen Speaks]
- 2015-10-01 13:30 GMT (or 15:30 MQ MT5 time) | [USD - Jobless Claims]
- 2015-10-01 15:00 GMT (or 17:00 MQ MT5 time) | [USD - Purchasing Managers' Index]
- 2015-10-02 13:30 GMT (or 15:30 MQ MT5 time) | [USD - Non-Farm Employment Change]
Those high impacted news events are having very simple rules for traders: if actual > forecast (or previous data) = good for currency (for USD in our case).
|Resistance ||Support |