The Expert Advisor adapts to any symbol and spread. It is neither a scalper, nor an arbitrage. The algorithm uses position averaging. Its operation has been tested on a real account (see the screenshots). The EA works with any amount of symbols simultaneously. Good for Rebate. The EA should be used on M15. Below are additional info and recommendations.
The EA calculates direction and volume during each tick opening and closing positions according to the calculation results. The "Regenerate after DD,%" parameter is used as a stop loss. This parameter relaunches the EA after a drawdown (in percentage of the deposit) on the symbol the trading robot is launched at.
1) Since the EA may calculate up to 100 thousand different combinations each tick, a powerful CPU is required. Core-i3 (for low mode), Core-i5 (for middle mode) and Core-i7 (for high mode) are recommended.
2) All calculated data is stored in RAM, so it may take a lot of memory. Otherwise, the EA may return an error while loading. Required free RAM: low – 1 MB/symbol, middle – 10 MB/symbol and high – 100 MB/symbol.
Continuous operation of the terminal and constant Internet connection. If the EA or the terminal is restarted, the system internal logic is generated anew which may lead to positions being closed.
4) Trade accounts with little or no restrictions on opening positions simultaneously.
1) The EA works with any deposit and currency (it is recommended that a deposit exceeds the Risk value; otherwise, use a cent account).
2) Connect the Rebate spread return program. The EA trades frequently allowing you to earn some extra profit.
To work with several symbols, simply launch the EA on the appropriate charts (M15). Magic Number remains unchanged.
4) Before you start trading on a real account, test the trading robot in the strategy tester. You may perform a rough test at the reference points to evaluate the specified Risk and Frequency parameters. Adjust them if necessary.
Necessary Actions During Trading
1) Track the amount of positions opened simultaneously. If the total amount is at the upper limit, increase the Frequency parameter on all pairs using the button on a chart.
2) It is recommended that you re-launch the EA approximately once per month in order to reset all gathered data (to do that, you may use the Regenerate button and confirm your decision by the Сonfirmation button that appears afterwards). Also, you can re-launch it if you do not like its trading results.
It would be wise to reduce the risks a few hours before important news are released (increase the EA's Risk parameter using the chart buttons). Positions are then closed in proportion to the risk.
- Time Filter – enable/disable time filter;
- HourStart – trading start hour by the terminal time;
- HourEnd - trading end hour by the terminal time;
- Hedging (or Сlosing) Before Weekend – hedging (or closure if you use FIFO=true) of all positions before weekend;
- Hour Of Closing Before Weekend – the hour of closing before the weekend;
- Volume Filter – enable/disable volatility filter;
- Volume Limit (0-auto, not 0 - manual) – volatility limit, 0 - automatic determination based on history, non-0 - manual;
- kVolume, work if Volume Limit=0 – volatility multiplier, works if Volume Limit = 0, i.e. in automatic mode;
- HourOfDeletingHedge – hour for deleting the placed hedge file (or opening previously closed positions if FIFO=true);
- Antitrend Filter – enable/disable reverse trend filter;
- ----- From, relative lots – the filter works when the value of relative lots is greater than this parameter;
- Auto Reverse – enable/disable autorotation filter;
- ----- From, relative lots – the beginning of the filter operation range;
- ----- To, relative lots – the end of the filter operation range;
- Reduce Positions – enable/disable Positions Reduction filter. Reduces the opening of orders on the same candle;
- AutoSave – enable/disable autosaving of parameters;
- Risk – risk (<2 000 – high, >5 000 – low);
- Strategy – strategy (Strategy_1 – narrow range, Strategy_2 – wide range, From_file – download a strategy from the Propips_SYMBOL.ppc file);
- Adaptive – enable/disable automatic adaptability for a selected symbol based on history (applicable to Strategy_1 and Strategy_2);
- Loading – CPU load (low – 100-1 000 calculations per tick, middle – 1 000-10 000, high – 10 000-100 000);
- Frequency – trade frequency (<0.001 – high, >0.01 – low). The interval between performed deals is Frequency*Balance/Risk;
- Max.Total lots relative value – the maximum total volume of lots, relative value (maximum total volume of all lots of the current pair for the current balance and risk = Max.lot relative value*Balance/Risk);
- Auto regeneration – enable the automatic restart of the EA, restarts after Auto Regenerate From Days, provided all positions are closed;
- Forced Regeneration – enable/disable forced restart of the EA (works if Auto regeneration =True);
- Auto Regenerate From Days – when autoregeneration is enabled, the restart will be performed after a specified number of days;
- Regenerate after DD,% – reset the EA after it has experienced a drawdown equal to the specified percentage at this symbol;
- Close And Stop After DD,% – once the specified drawdown is reached, the EA will close the open direction, will stop trading and will give a notification;
- Close And Stop If Equity Less – if the account equity is less than this parameter, the EA will close the open direction, will stop trading and will give a notification;
- Stop Open New If DD More – stop opening positions if the drawdown is greater than the specified parameter;
- Slippage – maximum acceptable slippage in points;
- Magic Number – unique number of the EA's trades;
- Orders Comment - comment of orders;
- FIFO - enable/disable FIFO mode for some brokers;
- Fixed Balance (if=0 then FixBalance=AccountBalance) - fixation of the balance, all the calculations will be based on this parameter, if set to 0, then the current account balance will be used;
- Open And Close Positions Equal To DeltaLot - opening and closing of orders with size equal to DeltaLot;
- Partition close - allow partial closure of orders;
- Limit Orders of Symbol (0 - No Limits) - limit opening of orders for the current symbol, 0 - no limits;
- Limit Total Orders (0 - No Limits) - limit opening of all orders with the current MagicNumber, 0 - no limits.
- Commission - Compensation of commission from trades. Set the commission value to be refunded by increasing the profit of trades. The value is in USD per 1 lot. For example, 8. Remember, increasing this probability reduces the probability of a successful completion of a trade. If you have a commission, it is not necessary to set this parameter.
2. Added option SpreadLimit. If the current spread is above this parameter, the EA will operate in the position closing mode.
3. Changed the default settings. VolumeFilter=False (wasTrue), Strategy=Strategy_1 (was Strategy_2), Loading=Low (was Middle_High).
4. Changes allowing to trade on periods other than M15, but note that on other periods the algorithm will be different. The EA has been developed and is recommended for use on the M15 timeframe.
5. Added Strategy_low for quick testing.
2) Added the Commission parameter
Stop Open New If DD More - Stop opening new positions if the current drawdown has exceeded this parameter.
- Open And Close Positions Equal To DeltaLot=False – open and close orders with a volume equal to DeltaLot;
- Partition close=True – partial closing of positions; If you want an order to completely close, set to False;
- Limit Orders of Symbol (0 - No Limits)=0 – limit opening positions for this symbol;
- Limit Total Orders (0 - No Limits)=0 – limit opening positions for all symbols with the current Magic Number.
Fixed a rounding off to the minimum lot size to prevent frequent openings and closures of small positions.
Added the daily renewal of the medium volatility values for ”Volume Filter” (works if Volume Limit=0, Adaptive=True). Previosuly, this value was updated only during the regeneration process. If the value of the Volume Limit=0, Adaptive=False, the value of volatility is 800 and Volume Limit=800*kVolume;
When the maximum level of open positions on the account is reached, only a notification is activated.
2. Added saving the Fixed Balance parameter.
1. Returned control procedure MaxLots, as in version 1.10.
2. Fixed loading settings MaxLots and DeltaLots from version 1.10.
3. Fixed display line of the trading channel.
4. Fixed alert on exceeding the Volume Limit.
5. Added option HourAutoDeleteHedge - hour, the next day after which a hedge order (set because of an excess volatility) is removed.
6. Added option kVolume, the multiplication factor Volume Limit, works if Volume Limit=0.
7. Added Time Filter. Orders are hedged at the end of the trade. In the beginning of a trade, the hedge order is deleted, while open orders remain.
7.a. HourStart - trading start time, in hours of the terminal time.
7.b. HourEnd - trading end time, in hours of the terminal time.
8. When FIFO = True, hedging is replaced by remembering and closing all positions (for Volume Filter, Time Filter).
9. Added option HourOfDeletingHedge - hour, the next day after which a hedge order is removed. Default = 1.
a. Volume Filter — enable/disable filter;
b. Volume Limit — level volatility in points (0-auto); Recommended 80-200.
- Added lines showing the levels.
- Added filter Antitrend; Parameters:
a. Antitrend Filter – enable /disable filter;
b. ----- From, relative lots – the filter works, if Relative Lots is larger than this value. Recommended 0.001-1
- Added option AutoReverse; Parameters:
a. Auto Reverse – enable/disable option;
b. ----- From, relative lots - the filter works, if Relative Lots is larger than this value. Recommended 0.001-1
c. ----- To, relative, lots - the filter works, if Relative Lots is below this value. Recommended 0.001-1
- Added option Reduсe Positions - Reduces the number of positions during strong movements. true/false — disable enable.
- Added AutoSave MaxLots and Frequency;
- Changed the MaxLots control procedure, internal calculations of the lot (Relative Lots) will not exceed MaxLots.
- Added button Set Hedge. Opens a locking position. It opens an opposite order for the pair, the trade is terminated until the locking position is removed.
- Added button Delete Hedge. Removes the previously opened locking position. When pressed, removes the locking order, internal calculations are moved to a distance from the open price to the Close price of the locking order. Trading is resumed.
- Changed Pause button assignment. Now when the button is pressed, the trade is terminated, but the activity of all the buttons is maintained.
- Added option to Forced Regeneration. Not waiting for orders to be closed. Works when the Auto Regeneration is enabled.
- Added parameter to Close&Stop after DD,% - close positions and stop trading for the pair after the drawdown.
- Added parameter to Close&Stop If Equity Less – close positions and stop trading for the pair if Equity is less than the value of the parameter.
- Changed the default parameter Loading to middle-high.
2. Fixed an error in the Regenerate After DD% function. Fixed erroneous cyclic restart of the EA.
3. Increased operation speed by 5-10% due to the code optimization.
2) Added the "Close&Stop" button – if pressed, the EA will stop trading after a series of orders is closed. When the event comes, it will give an alert.
3) Fixed the code to prevent "hanging up" of the EA.
2. Added some security checks.
1. Upgraded the autosave function.
1. Added AutoSave of the EA every 15 minutes (the AutoSave parameter), as well as manually saving (the Save button). After saving, you can reset the terminal and the Advisor. AutoSave will save your position against accidental closure of the terminal. AutoSave in the "high" mode with multiple currencies may cause some delays in the work of the expert (if this happens, turn off AutoSave).
2. Added the Pause button. When it is clicked, the EA stops opening lots. Good to use before news release. The caption on the button is illuminated red when pause is clicked.
3. Added the FIFO for USA parameter. Closing orders by FIFO rule for the USA.
4. Added the ability to change the comment to orders.
5. Increased download speed.
6. Added the Reverse button. It reverses all positions of the current symbol.