The Expert Advisor simultaneously trades 28 symbols based on majors. It analyzes trends, looks for a rollback and opens a position on a symbol currently having the best parameters. Positions are opened when a new bar appears and closed when the required profit is reached. The EA cannot be tested in the strategy tester due to its multicurrency operation. But you can always find some test results in Comments section.
- The default settings are set for H1. Other settings can be found in the Comments section. You can also figure out your own ones.
- The EA is automatically adjusted to 4- and 5- (2- and 3-) digit symbols.
- Select the broker with small spreads (for example, Standard, Pro, ECN).
- The EA opens and closes market positions, therefore stable Internet connection is necessary.
- You can use the EA on various timeframes simultaneously. To do that, set various Magic Numbers and adjust the settings if necessary.
- You can use the trading robot on any deposit beginning from $1 (on a cent account).
The analysis is similar to RainbowTrend indicator. Thus, you may set the indicator together with the EA and choose the same trend line parameters as in the EA.
The EA can be used together with any other trading robot of the author: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/r0s/seller
- Enable all symbols in Market Watch.
- Disable AutoTrading by clicking the appropriate button.
- Open the chart of the most active symbol (for example, EURUSD or GBPUSD).
- Switch to the necessary timeframe, for example, M15.
- Launch the EA. Check out the settings in the dialog window (you may also change or download the settings). Click OK.
- Wait a bit till the data for this timeframe is downloaded for all symbols (1-2 minutes).
- Enable AutoTrading and make sure that Live Trading is allowed in the EA settings.
- MAPer – MA period used for trend detection.
- MAMode – MA mode.
- DeltaProfitOn001Lots – required profit per 0.01 of StartLots. Recommended values are from 0.5 to 40.0.
- DeltaLossOn001Lots – required step for opening a new order per 0.01 of StartLots. Recommended values are from 0.5 to 40.0.
- StartLots – set first position lot. Recommended values are from 0.01.
- kLots – lot multiplier for newly opened positions. Recommended values are from 1.0 to 2.0.
- AutoLots – enable/disable automatic lot.
- BalanceOn001StartLots – balance per 0.01 lots for automatic lot. Recommended values are 300 to 1000.
- SpreadLimit – spread limit. Symbols having higher values at the moment of analysis are ignored. Recommended values are from 5 to 10.
- Slippage – slippage value. Recommended values are from 3 to 5.
- LimitTotalOrders – the maximum total of all open positions.
- LimitTotalLots – the maximum total of all open lots.
- Close after DD% — close all positions after a drawdown as a percentage of Balance.
- PreSymbol – symbol prefix.
- PostSymbol – symbol suffix.
- MagicNumber – unique number allowing the EA to find its own orders.
- IgnorePairs – the list of pairs to be ignored. Example: USDCHF;GBPUSD;CHFJPY;
- FridayStopOpen — do not open orders on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- TimeFilter — time filter. If true, the EA will open positions within HourStart and HourEnd (terminal time). HourStart — start hour of the time filter. HourEnd — end hour of the time filter.
1) FridayStopOpen - do not open orders on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
2) TimeFilter - time filter. If true, the EA will open positions within HourStart and HourEnd (terminal time). HourStrat - start hour of the time filter. HourEnd - end hour of the time filter.
The EA will close the positions at any time, regardless of the FridayStopOpen and TimeFilter parameters once the required is reached.
2. Fixed default settings.
- PreSymbol – Prefix to the symbol.
- PostSymbol – Suffix to the symbol.
- LimitTotalOrders – Maximum value of all open positions.
- LimitTotalLots – Maximum value of all open lots.
- DeltaLossOn001Lots – step size for opening a new order per 0.01 from StartLots.
- AutoLots – enable or disable the autolot.
- BalanceOn001StartLots – balance per 0.01 lot for the autolot.
- IgnorPairs – a list of pairs that will not open. Example: USDCHF;GBPUSD;CHFJPY;
2. Added parameters in the info window.
2) Changed default settings. Now they are meant for H1 and do not have martingale.