This easy-to-use EA for semi-automatic trading.
You can use resistance and support levels for trading.
The EA's settings:
- mode - mode of trend following trading (Buy, Sell, No Trade). Must be specified to perform trading!
- comment - order comment
- order_magic - order magic number; 0 by default. It can take up orders opened by a trader
- slippage - permissible slippage
- risk - risk expressed in % of the balance with an allowance for stop loss size
- order_lot - fixed lot is used if the risk is not specified
- order_sl - stop loss size; take profit is automatically equal to stop loss.
How to use this EA?
Watch demo video. My strategy is easy to understand. Its basic rules are listed below:
My trading rules:
- rigid MM, if you have stop loss, do not trade this day! Do not enter the market again this day, you will have other opportunities to enter!
- enter in the higher period direction only; if you do not understand where you are moving to, select the direction from one level to another.
- stop trading if you bumped up against the higher period level or local resistance.
- in case of flat, trade from its local levels in the direction of the trend of the higher period.
- take received profit! Our minimum target is to have the deposit back, our next target is to get 100% of invested money. Then you can operate a comfortable amount of money, as at one point it will be psychologically hard to trade until you get used to such amounts.
- added buy and sell buttons on the screen.
- trading buttons are also available when testing in the tester.
- removed complete disabling of trading operations after closing by stop loss. Now, it is possible to enter the market again by clicking Buy or Sell. Trading rules after closing by take profit are left intact.
- added trailing stop.
- reduced the risk by 10% by default and reset EMA 50 for the AutoTrade mode
- Added start time (time_start) in hours for the ease of entry and testing. The time affects only the first deal
- Improved protection against re-entries during a day. In case of a loss the next entry can be performed only the next day!
- If the EA is removed from the chart, you can open the list of global variables (F3) and delete a variable which name starts from Simple.