I launch the EA on a real account. During this period the drawdown reached 8%, and the profit was 87%. The EA works on GPBUSD.
Real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/64547.
- Initial Lots – initial lot;
- Initial TP – take profit;
- Lots Exponent — the value the initial lot should be multiplied by when the next order is opened; recommended value is from 1.3 to 2;
- Orders Max – maximum amount of orders in the network; recommended number is from 8 to 12 (the lower the Exponent is, the larger amount of orders can be placed);
- Pip Step – distance between orders opening in the network; recommended distance is from 18 to 30;
- Loss Enable — total stop loss;
- Loss Size – drawdown percentage with which total stop loss is triggered.