The New Era Expert Advisor
It operates based on detected consolidation of tick volumes entering into the market when the probability of the price direction is not less than 80% based on the EA's inner calculations.
It does not hold unprofitable positions. Minimum settings are available in inputs.
- MaxRisk—lot size.
- MaxLot—maximum lot size.
- Comment_to_orders—a comment for open orders.
The EA can work on any instruments. The best results are on M15.
- TakeProfit - Take Profit settings;
- StopLoss - Stop loss settings;
- TrailingStop - Trailing Stop parameters;
- TrailingStep - the step of the Trailing Stop;
- PriceStep - price change in points, after which new orders can be opened.
- MaxSpread - protection from broker's trend increase. If spread exceeds this value, the EA will not open any orders. The EA avoids opening orders when the broker increases spread for a symbol. This makes the EA operation close to tester results.
The Expert Advisor is well optimizable.