CAP News Trading
Need to open a pending order at news time or need to open a pending/instant order at a specific time? CAP News Trading is the right tool for you. The CAP News Trading opens pending orders at a specific time or specific date for you avoiding human errors and enhancing your trading activity. It is useful for news traders who open pending orders before the news come out.
The EA performs the following tasks
- It can open pending/instant orders at a given distance from the current price by the one-click panel.
- It can open pending/instant orders at a specific day (like on a weekly schedule) and time.
- It can delete opposite pending orders if one order is triggered (OCO) (optional).
- It can delete/close pending/instant orders at a specific date/time (optional).
- This EA can work on a pair or an index.
Other cool features are
- One-click trading panel.
- Auto download news time from news website.
- Check the product in the strategy tester in Visualization mode.
- You can set Maximum Spread to open a pending order (useful for news traders).
- Integrated money management: auto lot sizing (optional).
- You can set a pending order by a floating price.
- Delete a pending order when the opposite pending order is active (true/false).
Some Important Input Parameters
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
- Order Type – Select your order type (Stop Pending / Limit Pending / Instant Orders).
- Trade Direction – Select your trade direction (Both Long and Short / Long Side Only / Short Side Only)
- Pending Order Strategy – How EA open pending order:
- Fix Distance – Pending order will be open fix distance from current price.
- Fix Distance (Floating) – Pending order will be open fix distance from current price. But pending order will be reset every selected time (by input value FloatingResetInSeconds).
- High/Low Level – Pending order will be opened based on the highest and lowest price from number of candles. Example: you set input 'Number of Candle for High/Low Level=5'. So EA open BuyStop at highest value from latest 5 candle and open SellStop at lowest value from latest 5 candle.
- Last Factal Level – Pending order open at latest fractal value.
- By Weekly Schedule – the EA opens pending orders according to your weekly schedule's parameters.
- By Fix Date and Time – the EA opens pending orders according to your selected date configuration's parameters.
- By Auto – EA download news time from news website.
Order Date Configurations
When you select FellowNewsTime=By Fix Date and Time, the EA opens a pending/instant order based on the below parameter.
- TradeOpenDate_1 to TradeOpenDate_8 – Specific date and time for opening a pending order. You can specify 8 different settings for date and time (example: "2013.01.02 00:50:00").
Auto News Configurations
When you select FellowNewsTime=By Auto, the EA opens a pending/instant order based on the below parameter.
- Current Currencies to display the news – If true, the EA downloads news only for current chart symbol. Example: You attach the EA on EURUSD chart, then the EA downloads only EUR and USD news.
- Select Currency to display the news – if Current Currencies to display the news = false, the EA uses the selected currency to download the news time. Example: USD,EUR,GBP,CHF separated by commas.
- LowNews – if true, download low-impact news.
- MidleNews – if true, download medium-impact news.
- HighNews – if true, download high-impact news.
- DrawNewsLine – if true, draw all news time on chart.
- AutoGMT – Auto calculate to find your broker time zone. It is very important for auto download news time. Without perfect time zone shift, news time will not show perfect.
- ManualGMTOffset – if AutoGMT=false then you have to manually set your broker time zone.
IMPORTANT: To enable News Stop Trading and AutoGMT, tick the "Allow WebRequest" option and add this two URL:
to the list of URLs for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add the following: "http://ec.forexprostools.com" and "https://time.is/UTC" and press "OK". The EA takes news from the specified websites.
Pending Order Expire
- ExpirationInSeconds – expiration for a pending order (expressed as seconds).
- DeletePendingAfterEx – if true, pending order are deleted after the expiration time is reached.
- DeleteOrderAfterEx – if true, open orders are closed after expiration time is reached.
- TakeProfit – Set TakeProfit in points.
- StopLoss – Set StopLoss in points.
- VirtualTP – Set virtual TakeProfit in points.
- VirtualSL – Set virtual StopLoss in points.
VirtualTP/VirtualSL will not show in your trade. The EA manages these hidden TP/SL levels.
Trailing Management and Break-Even Management
Daily Close Trade Time
- ActiveDailyCloseTime – true, orders are deleted/instant orders are closed after the selected time expires.
- DeleteAllPendingOrder – true, orders are deleted after the selected time expires.
- CloseAllActiveTrade – true, trades are closed after the selected time expires.
- ActiveHour – hour when pending/instance orders are deleted/closed.
- ActiveMinute – minute when pending/instance orders are deleted/closed.
[TradeOpenTime] parameter requires a specific format. If the format is wrong, it will not work. If you want to set the time, then set it like Hours: Minutes: Seconds (use symbol ":" to divide Hours, Minutes and Seconds. Do not use spaces). If you want to specify more than one time setting, use this symbol ";" to divide one setting from another.
Example: "11:60:00;08:00:59;12:14:59". Here we have three time settings: "11:60:00", "08:00:59" and "12:14:59" divided by ";". Do not add extra spaces.
All parameters are calculated as points, not pips.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.
- Optimize coding.
- Open Pending Order Base On: select how EA calculates pending order's price level.
1. Fix Distance: open pending order at a fixed distance from the current price.
2. High/Low Level: open pending order based on highest/lowest value from Number of Candle.
3. Last Factal Level: open a pending order based on latest upper/lower fractal value.
Note: We update our product description. So you can check new description.
Caution: Do not update you product when you have existing trade.
---Expiration to ExpirationInSeconds
---OrderOpenByTime to OrderOpenWeeklySchedule
-Added new properties:
---Delete Pending Order After Expiration (true/false)
---Delete Open Order After Expiration (true/false)
---Both properties work with ExpirationInSeconds.
Example: set ExpirationInSeconds=60 and Delete Pending Order After Expiration = true. That means after 60 seconds from opening time, all pending orders are removed. If you set ExpirationInSeconds=60 and Delete Open Order After Expiration = true, then after 60 seconds from opening time, all open orders are closed. So, you can now select what you do after expiration, delete pending orders or close an open order or you can select both.
2. Changed "BuyPendingDistance and "SellPendingDistance" to new name "PendingDistance". Only one parameter.
2. Added Date to Open trade or pending order.
3. Added Pending order Expiration. Set seconds pending order will be deleted.
4. Added Function pending order floating. To active this function pending order will be floating with current price.
5. Added function close trade or delete pending order after daily time reach.
6. With this version you can open instant order also.