GoilerEA Pro is based on ForexGoiler indicator algorithm.
First of all, this Expert Advisor will be of interest for traders using this indicator in their activity. However, it can be used by anyone, as the trading algorithm is clear enough and can be mastered if necessary.
GoilerEA Pro is a fully automated system. After you have configured and installed it in the terminal, you only need to keep an eye on its operation from time to time.
ForexGoiler indicator code has been integrated to the Expert Advisor, so you do not need to install the indicator. The trading robot automatically draws colored lines (entry and exit) for more clarity.
The indicator's feature is that it rarely performs 1-2 loss-making deals in a row. Thus, there is a possibility to use martingale and double the next deal if the previous one has been loss-making.
Timeframe: H1, pair: EURUSD, though you can apply it to any other symbols.
- Risk – if greater than 0, ММ is enabled. The higher the value, the greater the lot size of the deal being opened
- Lot – deal's fixed lot; it works if Risk = 0
- TakeProfit – fixed take profit (if 0, it is calculated by the Expert Advisor)
- StopLoss – fixed stop loss (if 0, it is calculated by the Expert Advisor)
- RedLineStopLoss – if true, a stop loss is on the red line; if false – on the orange one
- OrangeLineOpen – if true, an additional order is opened on the orange line (it works only if RedLineStopLoss = true)
- CloseAtDayEnd – closing deals at the end of a day (it is recommended not to use closing by the indicator in order for the algorithm to work)
- LotMult – enabling multiplying the volume of the next deal by 2 after the loss-making one
- MaxLot – the maximum possible lot of the opened deal (for multiplication)
- LotExp – multiplier factor (if 1, the volume is doubled)
- TPShift – shifting take profit from the calculated one (may be either positive or negative)
- SLShift – shifting take profit from the calculated one (may be either positive or negative)
- TimeH – time (hour), at which the indicator is calculated and deals are opened
- MondayTrade – opening deals on Monday
- FridayTrade – opening deals on Friday
- PAngleFilter – filter for the traders familiar with the indicator's algorithm
- CorrPAngleFilter – filter for the traders familiar with the indicator's algorithm